Statement From EuroTech.......

StoneColdNTO

Administrator
I have hijacked a thread from Doom at Anabolic Universe . Check this out*******************

From eurotech itself, I also have the lab analyses, but its too huge to host, anyone feel like shrinking it down?

"The only GH that does NOT need to be refrigerated before mixing is Serono company. They hold a patent on a strain cultured from a different cell line of mammalian cells that makes the GH more stable in it's dry form. Lilly, Novo-Nordisk, Genentech, and our Somaject DO need to be kept refrigerated at ALL times. Generally speaking the GH will remain stable (as in not losing ANY bioactivity) for around 24 hours depending on conditions (heat, humidity, and light).

Next day air shipment is recommended, especially during hotter
seasons to avoid any loss of bioactivity.

Many people are under the impression that GH does not need to be refrigerated in it's "dry" form. But you can check the websites of lilly or any manufacturer and see different.

Hope this clears things up."

I have used all kinds of GH and didnt refrigerate them and didnt really notice a difference! Even the chinese GH a way you can tell it is bad is when it goes milky! I only use serono kits from the pharmacy so I dont have to worry about this! :)

StoneColdNTO said:
Many people are under the impression that GH does not need to be refrigerated in it's "dry" form. But you can check the websites of lilly or any manufacturer and see different.

Hope this clears things up."

It clearly states right on the box that Somaject made by Eurotech needs to be refrigerated before and after reconstitution. If your source ships it you dry it might very well negatively effect its potency.

Back