Staying on year round.....more questions????

crazymike

Okay, this has to do with the other thread about me staying on year round.

I am pretty sure this is what I want to do, but I have a couple questions??

What dose of test should I use for HRT?

As far as HCG, 500iu taken on Sat & Sun. is that the normal cycle?

Since I am on a cycle currently, how do I come off. Do I just go straight into Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), or is there a certain way to take HCG when transitioning from the big cycle into HRT??

Thanks!!

I'm sure i'll get bitched at for saying this, but are you sure you want to stay on year round? It's definitely not healthy for you and you're physique (if that's you pictured in your avatar) is already badass.

im doing a proper cycle for 24 weeks,been on now about 3-4 weeks.
after the 24 weeks im going straight into a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose,but still taking hcg and other post cycle therapy (pct) at the same time

active life of hcg is around 60 hours, spread them out, say monday and thurs, that way its active almost all week

Bast said:
Wouldnt chances to get cancer increase if on year round?
Testicular cancer?

If that were true than all that are on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) would have Ball Cancer.......

well if your gonna split up the hcg you might have well split up the test and then each shot with me 1/2 the hcg and 1/2 an ml of enthante.

do you think it is possible to hold onto all your gains on 250 of test and also to mabye make some more less progressive gains. during the cruising time.

thefantom1 said:
If that were true than all that are on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) would have Ball Cancer.......

Dont remember where i read it but ive read it a couple of times.
So youre saying that chanses to get testicular cancer DONT rapidly increase when/after taking steroids?

Look at it this way, how many pro bodybuilders have your heard of getting testicular cancer? They take way more stuff then we could ever hope to, mind you they are gonna die before their time but usually not from cancer.

And then you can see it this way, how many get to become pro bodybuilders?
But am i totally wrong when i say it CAN cause testicular cancer?

I am certainly no expert, but could it raise your chances possibly. But then just sitting in a room where someone is smoking will give you a lot greater chance of getting lung cancer.

I would be more worried about shutting off my natural test production for good and have to say on real Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) shots for the rest of my life as that would be a more likely to happen.

Bast said:
Dont remember where i read it but ive read it a couple of times.
So youre saying that chanses to get testicular cancer DONT rapidly increase when/after taking steroids?

This is a crock. Whatever you have read is crap! Stop reading the Enquirer!
SJ

250-500iu 2x weekly
I would also throw in something for dht, like saw pawmetto(sp), or finasteride, something like that. As the extra dht tends to attach itself to the prostate, and thats something you really dont wanna mess with

My understanding, it is the dht that is produced within the prostate itself that can be the culprit. Not what is free flowwing through the body.... Don't know if I saved those studies.

If you are gonna stay on year round I would get a couple of blood tests done a year including the prostate.

Back