Stericup fracturing

crazyfmike

At 10 inches vacuum the receiver (plastic) fractures. At 5 it doesn't do jack chit. What is going on here?

Last edited:
At 10 inches vacuum the receiver (plastic) fractures. At 5 it doesn't do jack chit. What is going on here?

You need to get a glass receiver...
like a hybex glass media bottle.. most likely with a 45in neck.. which can be used with most nalg nunc bottle top filters...
i specified that in most the other threads with the bottle top filtering units.. then u can use as much vacuum as you want...

Miilipore Stericup .22 500ml, filtering both Test P 100 and Test C 250 2%BA 18%BB seseame oil.

Runs through .45 just fine

Keeping oil warm.

Thank you for your response.

Miilipore Stericup .22 500ml, filtering both Test P 100 and Test C 250 2%BA 18%BB seseame oil.

Runs through .45 just fine

Keeping oil warm.

Thank you for your response.

you need to get a .22... the .45 is usually only for testing purposes.. not steril.. this is a problem with a lot of peeps out there.. they are fukin peeps up with bad quality gear all because they are impatient..
Just get a glass receiver and take your time..
the test 300 and cyp and deca all take a long time to filter at 25#...

These are 0.2um Stericups. .22 on the way now.

I baked my .45 batch at 225 F for 20 minutes. Am I okay or do I bust caps and run though a .22?

Are these 0.2 good for anything?

I'd rather look stupid here in front you guys then fuck someone up.

.2 and .22 are the same thing!!! You're fine with .2
Glass will help you out but for future reference, I would go with the Nylon filters rather than those millipores. I mean they will work but I think you will be happier with the Nylon filter membranes.
It seems your temps are about right and aside from the Cypionate (slightly harder to filter) your powders aren't too horrible on filtering.
I'm hoping your gear is good, but try the GLASS media bottles and maybe some prefilters just in case your gear has alot of crap particles in it!

Thanks JS11. I follow your temps as you posted in another spot on here. Great results!!

No PIP, easy push, clear as day and I am :Pump:

My next goal is to play with mg/ml. I'd like my Test P about 130 and Test C at 300 with no issues what so ever. I have a high sensitivity to PIP so I am my best guinea pig.....lol

Thanks JS11. I follow your temps as you posted in another spot on here. Great results!!

No PIP, easy push, clear as day and I am :Pump:

My next goal is to play with mg/ml. I'd like my Test P about 130 and Test C at 300 with no issues what so ever. I have a high sensitivity to PIP so I am my best guinea pig.....lol

I got test C to hold with 23% BB 2% BA
Test P 130 should hold with the same maybe less.

Increasing BB creates a better "hold" of higher concentrations? What would be the downside of going 30% BB (just as a hypothetical question). What do you think of Ethyl Oleate?

What about Tren E @ 200mgs and EQ @ 200mgs?

all 45in kneck... yeah bump jstarks...
i wouldnt go above prop 100 more pain..
test cyp will hold at 300 with 20%bb 2ba..
do it all the time...
tren enan will hold at 250mg at 2 20
eq i would just stay at 250... just ba..

Wait a minute . . . just BA in the EQ and no PIP? Is EQ just an easy grab for the oils? I thought BB smoothed out the BA from causing PIP?

Back