sterilizing and filting oils from a store.

ronrr

is there anyway i can make my own gso from a store good enough to use in my powder conversion.

filtering and using ba good enough?

is there anyway i can make my own gso from a store good enough to use in my powder conversion.

filtering and using ba good enough?

Yeah, just filter it with a 0.20 micron filter. That should remove the microbes and sterilize the gso.
If you're in doubt, just Google for additional info. Cheers.

im just real worried about the whole process and does the brand of oil matter..? does my ba make it sterile?

i plan on getting it from walmart.. could one of you send me a link of what you guys get. i would really like to not mess this up.. at all

Not hard, buy GSO from wherever. Think about it, until you filter everything isn't sterile, (OK, except the BA because it kills things) that is the POINT in filtering. So even if you mix 3 pre sterilized items and 1 non, you have a non sterile mixture. This isn't a pharm plant, you are fine. BA does its job combined with your filtration.

does it matter if the oil is flavored or anything? and would heating it filtering with .45 filter work and should i up my % of ba? i norm do 2%

Make sure oil is room temp before filtering. 99% of cloudy gear is due to filter breakdown due to high heat. No reason to up the BA once filtered it's sterile and 1 - 1.5 % BA will be plenty.

Make sure oil is room temp before filtering. 99% of cloudy gear is due to filter breakdown due to high heat. No reason to up the BA once filtered it's sterile and 1 - 1.5 % BA will be plenty.

Honestly, you don't need to heat many compounds. While yes it speeds up the process, it can also damage some.

good info, but im still concerned about the type of oil i get from a store i have always gotten pre filtered usp oil.

Thats bro science. To damage the hormone you would need to heat well past the melting points of the hormone. Tren for instance. Some people put confidence in the colour of tren. The darker the colour the more potent the brew. This however is not the case. The darker the tren the more oxidised it has become with heat used. It doesn't affect the potency though. Heat IS needed for certain blends.

Sit tren / NPP and test prop to sit and dissolve in BB and you looking at 2-3 days to fully dissolve before you can even consider filtering.

And that oil is fine. Although you have only ever brewed with sterile usp. As soon as you mix with the hormone and BB it's no longer sterile. It's the filtering that makes it sterile.

Back