Steris Laboratories?! Are they back/legit?

PHOS

Hey wutsup guys? You guys have been ridiculously resourceful with your help with my first cycle, which consisted of a Trenbolone blend of 250mg which made a difference from pro labs. I recently came across a new brand that I want to make sure is legit before I put it into my body. Considering your experience, which vastly outweighs mine, wanna make sure you guys are aware of this brand. Its Steris Laboratories a subsidiary from Titan pharma, based in the UK... Here are the pics
View attachment 556740
View attachment 556741

Ran Steris labs for my first cycle years ago like 1998 they were pharm grade and were shut down to my knowledge in 03 too much of their goods hit the black market. Boy let ne tell you their test was amazing never had angthing close to it and I've done at least 20+ cycles

Steris

Hey wutsup guys? You guys have been ridiculously resourceful with your help with my first cycle, which consisted of a Trenbolone blend of 250mg which made a difference from pro labs. I recently came across a new brand that I want to make sure is legit before I put it into my body. Considering your experience, which vastly outweighs mine, wanna make sure you guys are aware of this brand. Its Steris Laboratories a subsidiary from Titan pharma, based in the UK... Here are the pics
View attachment 556740
View attachment 556741

I got a batch of test eth, Tren, and masteron from this lab recently. Starting it soon. Been looking at ppl's results from it. How was your experience.

View attachment 556740
View attachment 556741

A friend gave me a same bottle like that...the numbers on top are.. NDC 0591-3223-88.. & on top of steris labs is 603606536475869*A1 ...& on side says 1-2017
have you tried it..just wondering if its good or junk... let me know...

Back