steroids and your face appearance

e92

since i was a little kid i've always had a "strong" facial structure. my cheekbones and my jaw and my chin were always strong. but i started taking gear right after my 18th birthday, and a few months later i just did a cycle and never came off. now i'm 22 with a crazy strong facial structure even when im bulked up @ 16% bodyfat. also when im on tren i have the most sinister looking face ever.

a few months ago i came off comletely. i still had a strong facial stcture cause thats just genetic for me... but it still wasnt the same. even when im just running a test only cycle my face is just so, manly, for lack of a better term.

what are your guys' thoughts/experiences ?

Mirror Mirror on the wall.

Sounds like you should change your alias to Narcissus.

n Greek mythology, Narcissus was a Hunter from Thespiae in Boeotia who was known for his beauty. He was the son of the river god Cephissus and nymph Liriope.[1] He was proud, in that he disdained those who loved him. Nemesis noticed this behavior and attracted Narcissus to a pool, where he saw his own reflection in the water and fell in love with it, not realizing it was merely an image. Unable to leave the beauty of his reflection, Narcissus drowned. Narcissus is the origin of the term narcissism, a fixation with oneself and one's physical appearance.

If you would have said " My face 1 more time I d have banned you on general principles dude." We are all vain to a degree or at least wanting that look or that one...I go for gay poor star as I m to old to carry more meat as knee s are gone. My face is either germanic...or water logged germanic. Period. And since I broke my nose last week it s ghastly germanic..is it manly...mainly mostly yes. Do I give a fuck ? Does it sound like I do...please go drown yourself.

:kiss2:Well I do not get Moon face but chicks usually say damn he's ripped then they say damn he's fugly so I guess I'm a butter face. ***55357;***56856;then they see the bulge and there like Faqk it.

Back