Steroids as a contraceptive.......

needsize

Community Veteran
For anyone asking if steroids are an effective contraceptive for men, try this one on for size....My cycles tend be be 3000mg a week and above, they last for at least 12 weeks, at which point I tend to come off either for a short 4 weeks, or just stay on a low dose of test or primo, then back to the big doses. In the past 3 years, the longest I have been off has been for 4 weeks, longest probably 8 months. We just found out yesterday that my wife is pregnant, so we will be adding a second needsize junior to the household. She has been off the pill for a year, and I have been using hcg, but it still goes to show that it can happen.... :baby:

Holy shit your boys can swim!! Jesus! lol

Congrtaz buddy! I wish you and your wife all the best. You guys are definitely going to have your hands full if second needsize junior is anything like the first. He’s like the energizer bunny! Did he take your car out for a drive yet? lol

saizen said:
Holy shit your boys can swim!! Jesus! lol

Congrtaz buddy! I wish you and your wife all the best. You guys are definitely going to have your hands full if second needsize junior is anything like the first. He’s like the energizer bunny! Did he take your car out for a drive yet? lol

no kidding, I was shocked too, although it has taken a year....I wonder if he will take after Ash, I dont think I have the energy to keep up with two of them....Funny you mention the car, hes pissed daddy took it off the road for the winter

I do use clomid during those times where I come off completely, and use hcg at 500iu 1-2 weekly all the way through my cycles

congrats needsize... hopefully when it comes time in my life for doin that my boys can still swim that good lol but i still got a few more years i'm hoping before that ever happens... good luck with the one thats on the way!

That is awesome to know! I have struggled the past year and a half to have a baby with my girl. I am on HCG now and will be on Clomid really soon. There is hope!!! :sperm: Congrats Needsize and best of luck with your family. :bigok:

high doses of nandrolone or trenbolone are a 100% guarantee of infertility for me, tried and tested. While I am on it, my gf never needs to worry about her "days" or any other contraceptive. An added plus, i guess.

Back