Still looking for 1-2 loggers ASAP

TRUEGRIT

SarmsSearch Head Rep
Great opportunity to try the best sarms on the market! Choose any of our products (other than GW50 or RAD140) & see why the hype is there & on point! Hit Fitguy22 or Blakey up or ...or myself if you are down!

Get on this log opportunity guys!
Free bottle of any sarm to try other than gw and rad, all you have to do is log your experience at least 3 times a week!

Come on guys the spots won't last long
Best sarms on the market and running a log is one of the best things you can do to keep yourself on track while on cycle

If this is still available since im only on 10mg halo nothing else exept trt ill give it a go and fimd out if my doubts were wrong

I'd go with something Androgenic , and not just an HGH secretagogue , imo. LGD or Osta

You tell me? One of the things that stood out fromna couple reviews is the better sleep supposedly from mk.... But if thats all it offers not that interested whays the stromgest stuff you recommend i take? Im focusimg alot more on bodybuilding style while my hip is healing help me out i have no clue what to try

You tell me? One of the things that stood out fromna couple reviews is the better sleep supposedly from mk.... But if thats all it offers not that interested whays the stromgest stuff you recommend i take? Im focusimg alot more on bodybuilding style while my hip is healing help me out i have no clue what to try

Cool man I've got some mk coming in the mail bro I want to see how it goes being compared to ghrp peptides or gh there's a bit of hype around it increasing igf levels up to 40 percent so I want to see what it's like but lgd is good man I think it would be a nice addition with the halo or yk 11 there the strongest ones out I've felt great on both got stronger and made gains bro so I guess jump on google have a bit of a read and see what your after man

roush, you interested in trying one of these sarms out?

how about a SARM logging competition between me and 49er ;)

I was actually planning on running a SARM stack when I take my next break off of anabolics, but right now I'm just getting going on a Tren/test/mast cyle with a blast of Ment at the tail end. so I don't think running those compounds along with a SARM would give a very fair evaluation .

how about a SARM logging competition between me and 49er ;)

I was actually planning on running a SARM stack when I take my next break off of anabolics, but right now I'm just getting going on a Tren/test/mast cyle with a blast of Ment at the tail end. so I don't think running those compounds along with a SARM would give a very fair evaluation .

great competition between the two of u, lol.
would love to see how your test mast tren cycle goes, im trying tren out in my next cycle and maybe the cycle afterwards add mast as iv heard great things about this stack.

Back