Still looking for 1-2 loggers ASAP

Ahh yea well I was going for mass but the micro dosing is interesting
I was using novo rapid the fastest acting slin you can get in Australia type 1 diabetics only get prescribed novo fast and levimer slow only type 2 can get a regular so since my wife's is a type 1 I've only got access to fast and slow no regular

yeah the super fast acting was probably driving the carbs/sugars that were already in your blood stream causing you to go hypo before your post workout carbs got absorbed. idk , super fast acting needs to be timed just right . if you only have access to the fast acting, you may be able to micro dose that with each meal. something to look into, but I've only seen micro dosing with regular acting.
so is that novo rapid basically similar to the old Humalog, but in a pen form?

yeah the super fast acting was probably driving the carbs/sugars that were already in your blood stream causing you to go hypo before your post workout carbs got absorbed. idk , super fast acting needs to be timed just right . if you only have access to the fast acting, you may be able to micro dose that with each meal. something to look into, but I've only seen micro dosing with regular acting.
so is that novo rapid basically similar to the old Humalog, but in a pen form?

Ah fair enough to be honest it wasn't that terrible but a few times there I wasn't feeling the best and it just worried me a little I don't know if you have been hypo yet but it isn't much fun Imo
The way I ended up doing it a few hours pre workout was great the only problem is that your not getting all the nutritional benefit from the slin forcing glycogen protein blood to the muscles post workout when you want it to basically force feeding your muscles when they need it most
(I know that you know this just saying)
And I never had a problem doing it this way never went low during a session or anything so I don't know only time I've had problems was post workout
I'm pretty sure its similar to humalog its been like 5 years since she's had the vial's and slin pins' its all those flex pens now I can't remember to be honest ill ask her when she gets back but I'm pretty sure it was humalog

please keep all the customer service issues to pm's to the reps as our boards are not customer service platforms.

product has showed up . I will set up a thread and start my log listing my current protocol and the dosage and timing of the MK which will be added to my regimen this week.

starting a thread in the 'pro hormone' section or the 'my cycle' section , which is preferred by you sarms search reps ?

product has showed up . I will set up a thread and start my log listing my current protocol and the dosage and timing of the MK which will be added to my regimen this week.

starting a thread in the 'pro hormone' section or the 'my cycle' section , which is preferred by you sarms search reps ?

Pro hormone section would be great, thanks roush.

Are you guys still looking for a logger? As I've been interested in running a SARMs triple stack, and wouldn't mind logging it if it was free haha.

Are you guys still looking for a logger? As I've been interested in running a SARMs triple stack, and wouldn't mind logging it if it was free haha.

Not anymore bro. Keep an eye out tho we do these logging promos here and there. Just make sure you have a good post count and try to be active here on ology.

Did mine ship? Notging in mail yet bro

Yours was the first to be mailed I made sure of it lol
Shouldn't be long brother mine took an extra week to get to aus bloody Christmas time if it hasn't shown up in the next few days ill sort another 1 out for you

Back