Still looking for 1-2 loggers ASAP

Whooo the Mk is a bit harsh on the taste buds compared to the yk anyway not as bad as the liquid adex in the cupboard but its getting up there if the Mk is as strong as it taste it must be some potent stuff looking forward to seeing how this stuff goes thanks sarms search

Whooo the Mk is a bit harsh on the taste buds compared to the yk anyway not as bad as the liquid adex in the cupboard but its getting up there if the Mk is as strong as it taste it must be some potent stuff looking forward to seeing how this stuff goes thanks sarms search

All SARMs are a bit harsh on the taste buds. Honestly, you will get used to it.

just started a new training block, also this tren has my appetite a bit low, so looking forward to the Mk-677 to help improve my appetite as well with the GH increase

just started a new training block, also this tren has my appetite a bit low, so looking forward to the Mk-677 to help improve my appetite as well with the GH increase

not yet , but I'm ready to go once its here

Cool man I've started it and already feeling hungry and getting some nice sleep and hectic dreams also hands already feel tight and somewhat numb

Cool man I've started it and already feeling hungry and getting some nice sleep and hectic dreams also hands already feel tight and somewhat numb

cool deal . I'll be interested to see how blood work comes in . may even decide to run a bit of insulin with it and get even more IGF1 production out of it

cool deal . I'll be interested to see how blood work comes in . may even decide to run a bit of insulin with it and get even more IGF1 production out of it

Yeah nice man I was thinking about adding some slin again but last time I ran it I was getting low blood sugar here and there and it scared me off it for a while but yea I'm keen to see some bloods the proof will be in the paper

Yeah nice man I was thinking about adding some slin again but last time I ran it I was getting low blood sugar here and there and it scared me off it for a while but yea I'm keen to see some bloods the proof will be in the paper

not sure what your protocol was. I'm going to be going very low dose slin like a humalin-r spread out in the day, like only 2iu per injection just to get some synergy with additional Gh spikes. rather then the traditional 10+ iu of slin around the workout . should keep blood sugar levels more steady that way , if consuming at least some carbs, but give that added IGF spikes as well

not sure what your protocol was. I'm going to be going very low dose slin like a humalin-r spread out in the day, like only 2iu per injection just to get some synergy with additional Gh spikes. rather then the traditional 10+ iu of slin around the workout . should keep blood sugar levels more steady that way , if consuming at least some carbs, but give that added IGF spikes as well

Ahh nice man I haven't heard of it being doses this way sounds good
I was having trouble's dosing it post workout at 10 ius I think it was a mixture of my blood sugar levels dropping whilst working out plus drinking alot of water during the workout and that diluting my post carb shake just an educated guess though I found the best way was having slin around 4.00pm shake meal around 5 30 6 0clock workout around 8 30 another meal post workout shake before bed this was the better way for me

you can even micro dose slin on a low carb diet if your protein is high enough for neoglucogenisis (the conversion of amino acids into glucose in the liver). this way you don't have near as much chance for a 'spill over' (i.e, insulin storing more glucose then is needed to replenish glycogen stores in the muscle and driving it into fat cells instead).

theres a lot more too this technique with micro dosing the slin with endogenous and exogenous HGH as well as GHRPs, IGF and other peptides . I have not tried it myself , so it will be by first go around with this protocol.

the traditional large dosing of Slin with large amounts of carbs is great for putting on some raw mass though, just know that there will be some fat gain with that method.

what type of slin were you using , regular or fast ?

ready to run as soon as it arrives. Blood draw on the 19th so hope to start this week

you can even micro dose slin on a low carb diet if your protein is high enough for neoglucogenisis (the conversion of amino acids into glucose in the liver). this way you don't have near as much chance for a 'spill over' (i.e, insulin storing more glucose then is needed to replenish glycogen stores in the muscle and driving it into fat cells instead).

theres a lot more too this technique with micro dosing the slin with endogenous and exogenous HGH as well as GHRPs, IGF and other peptides . I have not tried it myself , so it will be by first go around with this protocol.

the traditional large dosing of Slin with large amounts of carbs is great for putting on some raw mass though, just know that there will be some fat gain with that method.

what type of slin were you using , regular or fast ?

Ahh yea well I was going for mass but the micro dosing is interesting
I was using novo rapid the fastest acting slin you can get in Australia type 1 diabetics only get prescribed novo fast and levimer slow only type 2 can get a regular so since my wife's is a type 1 I've only got access to fast and slow no regular

Back