Still low testosterone levels 5 1/2 months later.

Prolactin is not a problem if you used dostinex with your deca cycle. Maybe, in the future you will use dostinex for avoiding deca-induced impotence and slow recovery. One wouldn't use Testos without an anti-e.

Do this recovery cycle:

weeks one thru three: 1,000U of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), IM, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. 20mg Nolvadex daily, and 50mg Clomid daily.

Weeks four thru six: 20mg Nolvadex daily; 50mg clomid daily.
Retest your Testos levels during week seven or eight. If you took baseline blood test levels, now you have something to compare to. If you didn't, then you will have no idea whether the post cycle therapy (pct) worked or you just have natural low levels.

Yea that is the problem. I didn't know what I was doing in the first place. Thanks for your response. I really appreciate that. I only have the recent tests to go by. I have taken 3 testosterone tests all together. The first one was 2 weeks after my last shot of deca. 4 days after my first shot of hcg. My levels were 300. I went in to get them tested because I couldn't get an erection with my wife. But the strange thing is 5 months later my balls atrafied and that is why I went in again. That time the levels were at 75. One week later I tested at 80. The funny thing is I could get an erection but it was work. My strength is up and has been. I am 20 pounds lighter (diet, cardio) and my strength is exactly what it was when I was on the juice.
Question 1. Can the deca still be working but not show up in a testosterone test?
Question 2. My appatite came back with a vengince after the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), is this a good sign?
Sorry to pick your brain. It's not like I haven't been reading. I get so many different answers. I have a twin brother and we did this stuff together and wouldn't you know, same with him. Imagine that..:D

winger said:

Can doing a 13 week cycle of 600 a week deca just about stop production of my testosterone 5 1/2 months later.

YES.

there are numerous clinical reports of up to 13 months of marked suppression

Damn, I just read that last post. 13 months of marked suppression OUCH!!
Is this just with the Deca or with Testosterone too? Or is this just a Deca only anomaly?

just deca- its a progestin (not to be confused with progesterone- which is also a progestin- though a natural one)

as a note- progestins very similar to nandrolone in aspects of activity are used for CHEMICAL CASTRASTION of sex offenders

Its worst with deca only then with deca and testosterone combined. Its because you might be full of nandrolone (nor-testosterone) but starving for testosterone all thru the cycle. Plus the active life of deca is like one of longest for any steroid.

Yea no kidding. I wish that I stacked it with something. The weird thing is even with a low tes level I am stronger at a lighter weight. I have been on hcg now for 16 days and nolva for 12 days and my appetite is incredible. I have been gaining weight and feel pretty good. 2 weeks I will get rechecked. I just find it funny that 5 1/2 months post cycle 75 tes level and was still strong. I lost 20 pounds and kept my strength. Go figure. I just wish that I got my levels checked before I ever took that first shot.

good subject. so are you saying that deca is much safer if you stack it with a test? i wanted to try the 200mg deca/250mg susta/ 25 mg dbol stack. would this be better in the long run than just doing deca alone?

Yea, that is what I have been reading allot. How long are you going to stay on your cycle. I wouldn't stay on longer than 12 weeks. The deca is good for the joints but bad on the labido. I have heard of guys that are on deca and even on it had labido problems. My problems didn't start till 2 weeks after my last shot and beyond. My nuts were continuosly getting smaller 5 1/2 months later. I think that would be a good stack. I also think the deca will help you keep your gains. I would read up on the post cycle therapy (pct). In fact I would do the hcg real light during your cycle to keep the nuts up. But who am I to give advice, I am the guy that got all jacked up in the first place.

300 deca, 500 sust might be a little bit better though. Hey, if you are going to do it then go and do it right. If your nuts atrophy then HCG 300IU's every 3 days will help out lots. That little hcg during the cycle wont be enought to aromitize and you will save the little guys from going south on ya. When my nuts begin to get smaller I just throw 30iu and the next day they get fat again.

Pct is key.
Off the hcg for 2 days or so and am going to stay on the nolva for a little while longer. I am going to go to the doctors in about 2 weeks. I will keep you guys posted.

Back