Storing Test E and Drawing from the vial?

RL92

Big time rookie.
What's the proper way to store test e? What's the shelf life? Some people freeze or refrigerate their gear, would that be necessary? How can I prevent "crashed" gear?
My last question is about drawing from the vial. So I see it has a white top covering a metalic lid. I will be drawing with an 18 gauge 1 inch and injecting quads with 23 gauge 1 inch and 23 gauge 1 1/2 for glutes. Do I remove the white cover from the vial to draw? Or how do I draw from the vial? Any tips would help!

View attachment 551871View attachment 551871

Shelf life is several years past expiration date. Store in a dry place at room temperature and away from the sun. Do not refrigerate, ever. If gear is going to crash, it will crash.

Yes, you remove the cap and inject into the rubber stopper after you sanitize it.

Awesome thanks. After I draw, I place the white lid back on and when I draw again for next injection same thing? Poke through the previous punctured hole?

Awesome thanks. After I draw, I place the white lid back on and when I draw again for next injection same thing? Poke through the previous punctured hole?
No. The white cap breaks off. You throw it away. Poke anywhere, not the same hole.

Are you cycling anytime soon?

The rubber top should have a little circle on it, poke anywhere inside the circle. ALWAYS wipe the top with alcohol before you use it, even when it's new.

No. The white cap breaks off. You throw it away. Poke anywhere, not the same hole.

Are you cycling anytime soon?

So when I remove the white cap it'll break off and there will be a rubber stopper, got it.
I'll be cycling early next month.

The rubber top should have a little circle on it, poke anywhere inside the circle. ALWAYS wipe the top with alcohol before you use it, even when it's new.

Thanks for the tip! The white top is plain. It doesn't have any circle.

Back