Strange batch #

|D|R|S|

When I got my Enanthate awhile back I looked at all the batch number's and well... I must have missed one... I checked the one that I was going to use today and it had a totally different number than the rest of them. It's typed different and in two lines, one line of four number's and one line of eight number's in section's of four number's. (hope that made sense) All the other one's that I have are seven digit's, one line. Anyway has anyone ever seen this kind of batch number before. I didnt use that one today and will wait to see if any of you know anything about this.

Nineteen amp's like this............. 0123456 (not the real #)
One amp like this.......................
4567 8901 (not the real #)
As far as everything else they are identical...
Ohh.. They are Test Depo ICN's............

Dont know if it's alright to post batch number or not... If it's ok I will....

Cool Biggie,
Here they are..
19 amp's ................. 1582042

1 amp......................

1002 1007

Does this look right?

|D|R|S| said:
Cool Biggie,
Here they are..
19 amp's ................. 1582042

1 amp......................

1002 1007

Does this look right?

Ok I cant say anything about the 1582042 but I know the 3507 1002 1007 are as legit as they get...People I know are getting huge just looking at the amps!!;)

Thank's raw mine look just like that. (identical)
What are the complaint's on 1582042's?
I have been running them for five week's now and they seem to be working great. But then again I am a newbie and havent ran anything before, so I dont know.

Thank's bro, guess we'll see when im done. I searched on this forum and havent seen anything about them yet, im gonna check some other forum's to.

I just read a whole bunch of shit on EF about this lot#. Everyone except the sorce is saying these are way underdosed. Or Fakes. That fucken suck's. I've been wanting to do a cycle for a very long time and now I read that the ICN's that I have may be FAKE'S...... :mad: And they also are saying that the factory's are shutting down for a little bit to change the label. :confused:

Any experienced Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) user's here on ICN's right now???
If so what do you think.... And also, what exactially should I be feeling for a first time user??

Yep....All my boys on them right now and blowing up!! IMO ICN's are so cheap in yugo that there is now reason to fake them...No profit margin...I dont know of any fakes...And the only change to the amps and label would be the longer lot # hence 3057 1002 1007... Just my .02... Im still part of the group that will agree ICN's are the best TEST available

|D|R|S| said:

Any experienced Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) user's here on ICN's right now???
If so what do you think.... And also, what exactially should I be feeling for a first time user??

Anyone?

Like i said "YES" on them now and they are making all of us blow up.. BEST TEST OUT THERE!! And for a first time user you should be up in weight becuase of the water you'll be holding and your strength should increase as well as sex drive... You also should notice the "PUMP" you get at the gym... Those would all be basic signs that you are on juice!! SD

Back