strange side effeX

Harpdog

Ok! This is about a friend. he has recieved a bottle of test Suspension and he started out with way to much.... he thinks he knows everything but the guy started out taking 400mg his first shot. He doesn't do alot of juice, but thats alot I think. The sugg dose is 100mg every two days. The next day he slams 250mg. and last night he did only 100mg. The thing is the guy cant move his body after the shots. I mean not move. his arm is to the side all day and he can just now move it over his head. He gets the sweats hot and cold, he cant sleep, he's getting badly sick vomiting 12 times a day.

What the hell. I think he's crazzy. Correct me if I'm wrong, This cant be good. His body must be rejecting it. I had the same thing happen to me with some strange stanozolol .........the same thing

Tell me are we both just wimps that cant handle our shit, or are we getting bad stuff. I need someone to tell me whats wrong, so I can show him that I'm not the only one that thinks he's doing the wrong thing by staying on it.

The only thing that struck me as strange is the vomitting...all those other symptoms I've experienced...almost all t. susp. hurts like a fucking bitch, and he's taking a lot of it so ofcourse he's gonna be hurtin' too...

is it normal to be light headed and sick feeling ( like the flew). and not being able to lift your arms, man how can this be normal. ya cant even work out. Is it like that for stanozolol.

I know it hurts like crazy & just like the qv prop I had the flu, high temp symptoms. I never had any problems with stanozolol. I'am not sure about the vomiting... IMO its not normal

Well, i would say that much test suspension at once would probably not make your body a happy camper. I have no clue as to whether he may be alergic to something though. Bump for your dumb ass friend.

Harpdog said:
is it normal to be light headed and sick feeling ( like the flew). and not being able to lift your arms, man how can this be normal. ya cant even work out. Is it like that for stanozolol.
Flu-like symptoms are not uncommon with test, and the painful injects are almost a certain with test susp. Maybe you both should quit your new habit, and do a lil more reading before you poke again.

read more. its stanozolol. What is there to read. I know one thing, the stuff is real, I know how to poke, and lastly its not a new habit......I dont need someone like yourself to tell me what and what not to do. This is a site for questions not parental advice.

Harpdog said:
read more. its stanozolol. What is there to read. I know one thing, the stuff is real, I know how to poke, and lastly its not a new habit......I dont need someone like yourself to tell me what and what not to do. This is a site for questions not parental advice.
If you think that's all you need to know, you've got another thing common. BUT ya know what? You wanna hurt urself, go rite ahead...I dont give a fuck...I actually know how to juice...I was just trying to help your ignorant ass out...

ready2explode said:
If you think that's all you need to know, you've got another thing common. BUT ya know what? You wanna hurt urself, go rite ahead...I dont give a fuck...I actually know how to juice...I was just trying to help your ignorant ass out...
word. you got a lot of research to do, and no offense, but this is why the media and shit flames steroids is because of you you are not ready for juice!

Harpdog said:

Wait a minute. First you were talking about your friend getting that from test suspension. Then in your next post you asked if it is like that with stanolol. Are you asking if test suspension and stanozolol (winny) are the same thing, or have similiar side effects? If you are , you know jack shit about gear. If that wasnt your question, maybe you should work on your writing skill, caus i dont know what the fuck your question is.

ok listen you guys are takeing this way too personaly. All that I am say is that it has nothing to do with reading. The stuff is good! I just want to know if my friend should try different ways of injecting , mixing, different site, etc....any ideas out of the norm. Come on boys I'm not knocking what your saying I'm simply saying that I dont need comments like "Maybe you both should quit your new habit, and do a lil more reading before you poke again".

I like the fact that were all getting along LOL..... Fuck I didn't know that I was being that rude. Come on guys lighten up......

To clear things up.... my friend is the one on test. He's fuck't up Like I said. and no! he hasn't done alot of shit before........That what I'm trying to say........He's an ass. I'm trying to help him.

As for me I've done many cycles the thing is I've never done Stanozolol. I got my hands on some cool shit that I've never seen before, but others in the area have used it, Its not junk .....The thing is I'm getting the same thing as my friend .......I feel like shit!!!

Again I ment no direct Offence ...... I'm sorry for the comments. And yes I should have been more clear.

Your friend and you wouldnt happen to be injecting into your scrotum, would you? Did someone tell you that's where you body makes its steroids, so you have to put them where your body can find them.
That wqould make me puke, and feel sick and nbe unable to move. I think i am on to something.

Harpdog said:
ok listen you guys are takeing this way too personaly. All that I am say is that it has nothing to do with reading. The stuff is good! I just want to know if my friend should try different ways of injecting , mixing, different site, etc....any ideas out of the norm. Come on boys I'm not knocking what your saying I'm simply saying that I dont need comments like "Maybe you both should quit your new habit, and do a lil more reading before you poke again".

I like the fact that were all getting along LOL..... Fuck I didn't know that I was being that rude. Come on guys lighten up......

To clear things up.... my friend is the one on test. He's fuck't up Like I said. and no! he hasn't done alot of shit before........That what I'm trying to say........He's an ass. I'm trying to help him.

As for me I've done many cycles the thing is I've never done Stanozolol. I got my hands on some cool shit that I've never seen before, but others in the area have used it, Its not junk .....The thing is I'm getting the same thing as my friend .......I feel like shit!!!

Again I ment no direct Offence ...... I'm sorry for the comments. And yes I should have been more clear.

Did you get it from the same person? If so, where the bottles still packaged and sealed? I really dont know what to tell you. Are you aspirating before you shoot?

Ow... I'm going to post the pictures of the Stanozolol The bottles are clear with a screen print on them you cant rub it off or scratch it off. All the dates and numbers match, It looks so legit. the bottle is telling me that there is 500mg per bottle. Thats 50mg per 1 ml ... The box had a paper insert with a shit load of writeing. the box is white with a hourse on the top lable, the print looks like it says CTAHObON and there is a seal that goes all the way around the box with OAPMAKOM-TH writen several times.

Like I said I know juice and this looks like a lot of work when into it.

.... I'm sure you will be impressed by the look of this stuff.

I can almost bet money you have never seen anything like it. And due to other YES is is real.

Thanks Johnyjuice. Maybe I'll try that.

What size needle should I use.

Is it going to sting.....

Will i get bitch titties.

you know steroids will kill you......

You did know that.....

Come on man ......light'n up your takeing this the wrong way.

I like you johny I think your a joke'r thats what these rooms need A little Good O'l Fashion Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Yee Hooooooo.

i had to ease the tension in here.
But on a serious note.....
1. as far as your friend, the sudden surge of test could have done it. If he shot 400mgs at once...ouch. There may be other reasons, but i am not sure, so i dont want to comment on something that could give you a false sense of security.
2. You got sick from Winstrol (winny)? How much did you hit at once? Or are you asking if you would get the same effect? If you are asking if you will get the same sick effect as your friend, i doubt it as long as you dont go blasting 400mgs at once. Stick with 50mg a day

Could stupidity 'possibly' be the root cause here? I mean come on Test Suspension all in the body 400 mg's at a time?

How many mg/ml was the Test Suspension he used? I hope he didn't shoot more then 2cc's into himself! Can you say MAJOR serum sickness?

Then he does 250mg the next day and another 100 mg the following day? He's a real glutton for punishment isn't he? Didn't he learn his mistake after the first shot? Did he think the more Test Suspension the better?

I hate to be so harsh, but these are powerful drungs that you must respect and use responsibly and sensibly.

He should educate himself and be more conversative!

I don't feel at all sorry for him, but I do hope that he gets better and and I hope he hasn't hurt harmed himslef in any way either!

Can an M.D. respond to this post please???

pyrros dimas said:

How many mg/ml was the Test Suspension he used? I hope he didn't shoot more then 2cc's into himself! Can you say MAJOR serum sickness?

Thats what i was thinking. Just a bit hesitant to say stuff like that, seeing as how i lack the whole "MD" part.

Back