Strap on sex question

is shit common for men? did you do the cross dress thing too?

the dudes who get fucked with the strap ons...... they always suck the rubber cock too? why the fuck do you suck a rubber cock?

good question; I aint never gonna suck something that just came outta my ass.

Pfft, what a newbie. You need to get a more strict pimp.

As for the fantasy, I think it works best if she ties you up first, and spanks you a little. Get some leather and latex.

Have fun!

lol at someone who likes house music calling someone else a fag

damn right i like house music, and what the fuck does that have to do with anything? Me calling someone that wants up the ass a FAGGIT? you must be ok with that idea, better yet you probably created new name and posted this thread and defending yourself? let me ask you in your avatar, you wish you were that girl dont you ;)....

btw not only im house music head im one of the badest djs in my town and producers... fag!

Oh and my fience is probably the best looking girl you ever seen in your life..... but its all good

Last edited:
wow... im just shocked that a man would even post about something like this on a forum knowing hes going to be blasted hardcore for that

a man's g spot is in his asshole tho... i got head this chic and she just fingered the outside of my ass and my cum shot was out of this world money....

but the stick in the ass,....too much for me

Last edited:
a man's g spot is in his asshole tho... i got head this chic and she just fingered the outside of my ass and my cum shot was out of this world money....

but the stick in the ass,....too much for me

and just think how much better it would have been if she got her finger inside that brown honey pot; at least up to the first joint of her finger....!

r u gay

i think maybe i should beat u half to death for ur own good.maybe that will keep u from posting some gay bi curious bullshit on my steroid forum. theres no need to wonder if u like fake cocks shoved into ur out only hole ur gay as robin williams. ur wired all wrong like a broken fuse box.

Last edited:
Back