Stretch Marks??

tbolfist

Does anyone get stretch marks? If so, what do you do about them? A friend of mine has nasty ass marks..>He looks like shit...

The other day I noticed 3 little marks at the crease of my armpit....

When my wife was pregnant she used cocoa butter...Any suggestions? I dont wanna look like a freak like my freind...

there are a lot of OTC "stretch mark reduction" creams that are easily accessible. i dont know how well they really work, but there are also plenty of creams and lotions out there that will help prevent further stretch marks. cocoa butter like your wife used is one of the most common that ive ever heard of, and i know plenty of people who use that. its just dependent upon your genetic make up and how old you are. i figure maybe the older you are and the amount of size youre putting on in a certain amount of time would be big factors. maybe rubbing some of that shit on yourself every day would do you some good. it smells pretty decent. a little girly but i mean, hey, do what you gotta do.

Yea I mean, what I have now is REALLY small, but my friend who is 23 (im 29) has it bad...up and down the inside of his arm...And really noticable...Mine I you cant notice at all...Maybe I had a big pump one day and the marks came...Cause ive put on size, but slowly...He also put on a lot of size quickly a couple of years ago, so thats probably it...

tbolfist said:
When my wife was pregnant she used cocoa butter...Any suggestions? I dont wanna look like a freak like my freind...
Do the same, it works in all areas of the body.

I've read countless posts on how good cocoa butter is for stretch marks, so good I havn't really heard of much else used.

Still nice work on the stretch marks! means you put on some good size!

Just get used to them. You can try stuff like Mederma but if you continue to grow you will get them regardless.

I've tried stuff but haven't really been to successful. Tanning helps and time will fade them substantially in most cases...but if look closely at any big bb'er they have em. One way to avoid it is watching your diet and not over-bulking with fat in short periods of time.

I think vit E and Cocoa butter may help people who are very prone, but there's no way to eliminate them completely.

Guys, stretch marks are scars and are there for life. Will fade over time, but they wont go away. Vit E may help speed up the healing process, but once they are there, they are there.

The best thing to do is prevent them. Cocoa butter and other skin moisturizers help by keeping the mederma layer of the skin flexible and moisturized this will make it more elastic, thus not tearing as much when you grow.

Champ

There are a few products that claim can reduce stretch marks and there are many that claim will reduce wrinkles. The fact is that NONE of them work. Stretch marks depend on your skin, some people can handle putting on a lot of weight and not get stretch marks. Some get them easily. It's all about genetics. I have some under my arm pits but not very noticible. My wife didnt get any and she had a baby. Someone else she knows got a shit load of them after birth.

It maybe possible to do a lazer peal on the stretch marks and have the new skin grow. Just like they use for acne. I think this would be the best bet.

There not going to go away as the bro's say and as Outlaw said tanning will help a lot. However, don't resent them brother, imbrace them!

Its a mark of your hardwork and dedication.......like battle scars, they should be worn with pride!

yea on my right shoulder i got scar tattoos with the irish flag inside it, i just say its part of the tat... for under my left arm, i got no excuse...

Back