Stuck

Shrek211

I have been on my new diet for alittle over a month and haven't seen the results I wanted. I am 6'1 240lbs and 15bf. Most of the bf is my love handles and my stomach. I started doing cardio on a treadmill 5x a week for 30mins and lift 5 days aweek. I eat 6 meals a day:

#1 - 6 egg whites/1 whole egg with wheat toast.

#2 - PWO shake with creatine/dextrose

#3 - Chicken with baked 8oz potato

#4 - Protein shake

#5 - Lean protein with mixed veggies

#6 - Bed time shake

I also take fish oil 2x daily

My question is what am I doing wrong? In the past month I think I lost like 2 pounds if that.

Last edited:
Well, by looking at that if ur being truthful looks good..... But I think your loosing weight so slowly because ur body fat is already kinda low, and maybe u don't have a fast metabolism?
Just my 2 cents

Oh and how many calories r in ur pei shake and protien shake. Get ones with low carbs and cals for cutting.

Well, by looking at that if ur being truthful looks good..... But I think your loosing weight so slowly because ur body fat is already kinda low, and maybe u don't have a fast metabolism?
Just my 2 cents

I probaly put to low on bf. Its been couple years. I'd say now probaly 20%.

I believe that you start to burn fat after 20 minutes of cardio...the explanation is somewhere here on the forum..

So that would mean you now only burn fat for about 10 minutes of every cardio session..

Bumping it to 45 as was suggested in the post above you would thus increase the time you burn fat to 25 or something.

Do you do cardio on an empty stomache?

I try to hop on the trendmill in the morning for 30mins. If not than I do it 3-4 hours after my workout. I do a fast pace walk, no jogging.

I used to do this. Then I started doing it right after my workout and it works 100 times better.

I believe that you start to burn fat after 20 minutes of cardio...the explanation is somewhere here on the forum..

So that would mean you now only burn fat for about 10 minutes of every cardio session..

Bumping it to 45 as was suggested in the post above you would thus increase the time you burn fat to 25 or something.

Do you do cardio on an empty stomache?

In the morning if I have time I do it on empty stomach, if not than couple hours after my workout which by than I have had a couple of meals, so no.

Ok..so not much to gain there.

I assume that you are limited in time to do all your cardio in the morning?

I used to do this. Then I started doing it right after my workout and it works 100 times better.

2nd!

AM cardio works good but i only use it bulking because it makes super hungry all day long...

Of days shoot for 45min, or 20min high intensity, depending on what your doing with weigths.

That said if your 20% bf, i have a hard time believeng that you have been sticking to that diet and lost only 2pounds;)

2nd!

AM cardio works good but i only use it bulking because it makes super hungry all day long...

Of days shoot for 45min, or 20min high intensity, depending on what your doing with weigths.

That said if your 20% bf, i have a hard time believeng that you have been sticking to that diet and lost only 2pounds;)

You telling me you don't belive it? Imagine how I feel? Only thing I didn't put down was that sometimes in between meals I have some fruit like strawberry's or a tangerine.

Back