suggestions for my second cycle?

1whitey

im new on the forum.i just finished a cycle(first in a long time) and ater reading,like i should have before i started,im tryin to figure out a spring/summer cycle.my stats r 32 yrs old 5'10".213 lbs pretty low bf aint been tested.bench is 365 3 last set up to 405 single.100 db 6 military.deads 275 workin weight.no squats(ankle surgery)8 plates each side hacks.last cycle went crazy and added n took stuff out constantly,but stayed w tren a eod and 300 enan every 4.off 2 weeks takin my last Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) tom. then start clomid.i went from 185 to 217.lookin to just get hard and not go crazy again.thinkin 800 eq 1000 sust and maybe clen.hgh?thoughts?

1whitey said:
im new on the forum.i just finished a cycle(first in a long time) and ater reading,like i should have before i started,im tryin to figure out a spring/summer cycle.my stats r 32 yrs old 5'10".213 lbs pretty low bf aint been tested.bench is 365 3 last set up to 405 single.100 db 6 military.deads 275 workin weight.no squats(ankle surgery)8 plates each side hacks.last cycle went crazy and added n took stuff out constantly,but stayed w tren a eod and 300 enan every 4.off 2 weeks takin my last Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) tom. then start clomid.i went from 185 to 217.lookin to just get hard and not go crazy again.thinkin 800 eq 1000 sust and maybe clen.hgh?thoughts?

Do you compete?

I don't think nearly 2 grams per week is necessary unless you're a competitive bodybuilder/athlete...just my opinion

800 Eq and 1000mg sust is way too much for a 2nd cycle. not saying you cant handle it, its just not nesecary. 500mg of each would do you just fine. I would go at least 12 weeks with the EQ, and I would switch the sust to a single ester test like Cypionate or enanthate simply for ease of administration, and blood level stability.
Also, use your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle, not at the end, and have a quality post cycle therapy (pct) ready to finish up with.

blackjack said:
800 Eq and 1000mg sust is way too much for a 2nd cycle. not saying you cant handle it, its just not nesecary. 500mg of each would do you just fine. I would go at least 12 weeks with the EQ, and I would switch the sust to a single ester test like Cypionate or enanthate simply for ease of administration, and blood level stability.
Also, use your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle, not at the end, and have a quality post cycle therapy (pct) ready to finish up with.
thats damn good advice blackjack :)

blackjack said:
so the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 300 iu's every 4 days?startin when?what do u recommend for post cycle therapy (pct)?got some clomid which im startin in 5 days,just finshed my last Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) today.arim nolva?not too familiar with dosin can u help me out

Last edited:
1whitey said:
so the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 300 iu's every 4 days?startin when?
use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from the start of the cycle . its easier to keep the nuts full throughout the cycle than it is to get them back in just a few weeks right before post cycle therapy (pct) .

DADAWG said:
use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from the start of the cycle . its easier to keep the nuts full throughout the cycle than it is to get them back in just a few weeks right before post cycle therapy (pct) .
no wait? its gotta be a couple weeks before atrophy begins no?appreciate the help i want to do this right

1whitey said:
no wait? its gotta be a couple weeks before atrophy begins no?appreciate the help i want to do this right
no wait. the whole point is prevention. so atrophy never occurs.

and fix your lifts. you can be nch 405 but you can only dead 275? WTF, i have 17 year old girls doing 275

skarhead1 said:
and fix your lifts. you can be nch 405 but you can only dead 275? WTF, i have 17 year old girls doing 275
yea i know,just started em,goin up to 315 next back day

Back