Suggestions.........plz!!!!!!

dxxx

I stay in a remote locality.......Drugs......Modern equipment is not available here..........

I am 24......5' 6''......70 kg.....

All i want to add few muscular curves on my hands......they r strong but very ordinary.....

Just let me know........

1.What should i do ?
2.How long it should take to build a minimum curves under my condition ??

( I read somewhere 2-3 years it generally takes without drugs......is it true ???)

Thanx!!!!!!Plz reply!!!! :)

SpikeyLizard said:
Curves on your hands? WTF?

Get out on a damn farm or do some manual labor. You'll build up the hands soon enough.

Sorry.......everyone.......i know this place for pro-bodybuilders........and i am nothing compare to them..........:sad:
But i have to be there 4 living......and i spend lot of time on study.......never had the time to do something to build muscles.......:sad:.......now i regret........:sad:
Anyway ........thanx 4 replying!

dxxx said:
Sorry.......everyone.......i know this place for pro-bodybuilders........and i am nothing compare to them..........:sad:
But i have to be there 4 living......and i spend lot of time on study.......never had the time to do something to build muscles.......:sad:.......now i regret........:sad:
Anyway ........thanx 4 replying!

seriously dude, not trying to flame but you done lost me.

gator_mclusky said:
We dont understand your question.

1.i want to make my hands muscular ........they r not very muscular.....

2.I cant use modern drugs........modern equipment......but i have DB......

3.I seek ur suggestion how should i start..........and how long it generally takes to build significant muscle ......... :)

I have little or no knowledge about body-building.......so i thougth it migth be the rigth place to ask :sad:

Last edited:
He means muscular hands... He probably read in some magazine for chicks that girls like that or something...

Well check out www.ironmind.com, they have a lot of cool stuff to build strong hands. I personally have the CoC Grippers and the One Wicked Wrist Roller. Great stuff!!

Muscles will get bigger when you make them stronger dude. You should work on your overall body, because adding mass in only 1 place isn't very effective really.

Bast said:
You mean muslce on youre AMRS?? right?

yes......brother!!!!!!That's it.......how should i begin???????

And i if i can make 1% of the man's hand (pic)........i will be more than happy :)

Biceps_Blitz said:
He means muscular hands... He probably read in some magazine for chicks that girls like that or something...

Ha Ha........trust me its not the case........... :laugh3:

I played soccer at some level up to 20........i have strong legs and good chest......but somehow........my shoulders and hands never get muscular..........
I avoid weitgh lifting as our coach told......so i dont have much knowledge :)

Thanx a lot 4 replying!!!!!!!!
Cheers!!!!! :)

dxxx said:
Ha Ha........trust me its not the case........... :laugh3:

I played soccer at some level up to 20........i have strong legs and good chest......but somehow........my shoulders and hands never get muscular..........
I avoid weitgh lifting as our coach told......so i dont have much knowledge :)

Thanx a lot 4 replying!!!!!!!!
Cheers!!!!! :)

Coach told you wrong. That belief has been outdated here since at least the late 70's or early 80's. Lifting does not make you slow or too bulky to play, only better.

dxxx said:
1.i want to make my hands muscular ........they r not very muscular.....

Hands or arms? There are NO muscles in the hand, only attachment points, and tendons that traverse through the carpel tunnel and onto the forearm muscles which do the actual contraction and extention of your fingers.

Biceps contract the arm, and triceps extend the arm.

You can't really change the size of your hands, and calouses if you mean those, if you want them just dont wear gloves. Those will give you blue collar (working man) hands.

ooopppps!!!!!!!
As i told ......i am not well aware of "weigth training"......i made a huge mistake.....

Its should be ARMS......not Hands......

So far i just started push-ups and pulling up DBs every day........will it be enough
to get a minimum response ???????

To get a minumum response, yes...
Do get some actuall muscles youll need abit more.

Get a gymcard and start going. It will only make you a better football player.

This must be an alter and I feel like a fool for replying now.

Thanx everyone 4 ur suggestions......!!!!

If something irritates anyone...........i am very sorry 4 that!

I'm guessing that english is not your first language. Don't worry about it man, we were just confused.

There are NO muscles in the hand, only attachment points, and tendons that traverse through the carpel tunnel and onto the forearm muscles which do the actual contraction and extention of your fingers.

WHOA~~~ Crazy if True!!! Never knew this. What's the meatty bulge between thumb and forefinger??? I would seriously be blindsightted if the hand was nothing more then tendons and bones......

Back