Summer cutting without stuff: is it convenient?

Denn

Hallo guys,
in your opinion, if someone wanted to limit to one bulk cycle per year, for example in winter, in summer time could he try to cut in natural state? (without any type of AAS)?
I know that without AAS maintaining a great amount of mass in a low-calorie diet it's very very difficult...
so it is convenient or it's better to avoid?
could the solution be an only clembuterol cycle in a 6/8 week of ipocaloric diet without any AAS?
what about your experiences?

Hallo guys,
in your opinion, if someone wanted to limit to one bulk cycle per year, for example in winter, in summer time could he try to cut in natural state? (without any type of AAS)?
I know that without AAS maintaining a great amount of mass in a low-calorie diet it's very very difficult...
could the solution be an only clembuterol cycle in a 6/8 week of ipocaloric diet without any AAS?

Whats you stats if i can ask ?

If you want to lean out and drop body fat. Why not just up your cardio and jump on a strict diet ? (or eat clean all year)

Clen or t3 without gear is a bad idea. You will lose muscles from doing that. So thats a bad idea if you want to maintain size.

my state is not very interesting now , I have yet to grow to reach my ideal heigh/weigh ratio ;-)
yes sure, I up my cardio and clean diet (I eat clean all year, more quantity in winter due to bulk phase)
Ok for clen and t3

Whats you stats if i can ask ?

If you want to lean out and drop body fat. Why not just up your cardio and jump on a strict diet ? (or eat clean all year)

Clen or t3 without gear is a bad idea. You will lose muscles from doing that. So thats a bad idea if you want to maintain size.

t3 without aas not good at all

You can run clen without gear cause it won't shut you down. T-3 will shut you down, never run without gear.

It can be done, but it will be harder and take longer....

Keep protein at the very least to 1.2g per lb of bodyweight, drop calories to 20% below maintenance - and include HIIT cardio.

LISS will extend the calorific deficit, but won't speed metabolism like HIIT will - and if you aren't taking AAS for cutting, you will need to raise your metabolism via cardio.

Keeping your muscle mass will be the hardest thing for you to control... cut calories too much, or overdo the cardio, and you can say goodbye to your hard-earned gains.

Personally I cannot see the mentality in limiting yourself to one AAS cycle per year... you'll be throwing money and effort into that one cycle, and then risk losing it all again. You might as well not cycle at all.

You'll find keeping that muscle a damn sight easier just by pinning Test only as you cut, no need for orals if you want to avoid liver toxicity, the Test in your system will help you preserve LMM.

I know this for a fact because I detached a tricep 18 months ago, and didn't lose a mm of muscle - just by keeping Test high and training my good bodyparts.

Last edited:
On TRT - it's not hard with a good diet. High protien as Ben pointed out. I'm cutting with nothing but my TRT script and carb cycle and am very happy with the results. Ppl notice which is the biggest compliment

Hallo guys,

you can cut in a natural state.. though i recommend you bulk fall to spring and start cutting early spring so you look good for summer..

the trick is not to go on a very low calorie diet.. aim for 1-1.5lbs weight loss a week... that will spare muscle loss much better imo..

there is a sensitive system that you should be following to cut naturally....

i have done it with my clients countless times.. and though you obviously wont have the same results as someone on anabolics, its still well worth your time when you do it right

It can be done, but it will be harder and take longer....

Keep protein at the very least to 1.2g per lb of bodyweight, drop calories to 20% below maintenance - and include HIIT cardio.

LISS will extend the calorific deficit, but won't speed metabolism like HIIT will - and if you aren't taking AAS for cutting, you will need to raise your metabolism via cardio.

Keeping your muscle mass will be the hardest thing for you to control... cut calories too much, or overdo the cardio, and you can say goodbye to your hard-earned gains.

Personally I cannot see the mentality in limiting yourself to one AAS cycle per year... you'll be throwing money and effort into that one cycle, and then risk losing it all again. You might as well not cycle at all.

You'll find keeping that muscle a damn sight easier just by pinning Test only as you cut, no need for orals if you want to avoid liver toxicity, the Test in your system will help you preserve LMM.

I know this for a fact because I detached a tricep 18 months ago, and didn't lose a mm of muscle - just by keeping Test high and training my good bodyparts.

I agreed with you, my main intention would be to do two cycles a year , if they are not too heavy on the HPTA , and possibly use Testosterone only in summer for cutting ... in your opinion two cyle a year (one bulk in winter and one cutting on summer only test) are too hard on the hpta?

you can cut in a natural state.. though i recommend you bulk fall to spring and start cutting early spring so you look good for summer..

the trick is not to go on a very low calorie diet.. aim for 1-1.5lbs weight loss a week... that will spare muscle loss much better imo..

there is a sensitive system that you should be following to cut naturally....

i have done it with my clients countless times.. and though you obviously wont have the same results as someone on anabolics, its still well worth your time when you do it right

In your opinion a test only cycle for summer cutting is ok? In total two cycles a year, are they very hard on the hpta?

Clen by itself is ok on a high protein diet done it a few times two weeks clen two weeks eca repeat till u get ur results

ok... but I don't know very well clen until now... how can I take clen? ( doses , time )
the goal is burn 2-3% of bodyfat, not more

Personally, I would do it the other way around. I would bulk/clean gain naturally and then cycle to cut up. When in a caloric surplus of good, quality food, you are putting your body in a naturally anabolic state. It's when one switches to a deficit that the risk of losing muscle is greatest. You could spend 9 Months of natural bulk/gain and then 3 months on cycle to cut up.

Back