Summer cycle, need advice.

AbZolutely

Hi, guys, Im gonna start a cycle in the beginning of either may or june, it would be the second one I do, dont wanna even mention the first one since it was the biggest bullshit (EQ+dianabol for 7 weeks)...... I know... I know, anyway I learned some things since then.
Im thinking of Test P 100 mg each monday, wednesday and friday for 12 weeks+ 40 mg winstroll everyday for 7 weeks.
Im 6 feet, 190lbs, 15%bf.

My goal is to build muscle and lose fat, will do 10 minutes of cardio after each session+ cardio on a offday if neccecary.
Is the cycle good for my goal? Will taking 20mg proviron everyday in the morning benefit me in any way (help gear absorbtion), will I need to use liver protectors? Im thinking Test P is a must for my goal, reccomend me another steroid to replace the wintsroll (anavar maby) or winstroll is good? The Test will be from Armex.
PCT: aminos and creatine, reccomend me another thing. :)

I dont post often, but I read the forums. Would appreciate a opinion from anyone, who knows more than me(most likely the majority of this board), but I will really appreciate a opinion from halfwit.

Test prop makes no sense on a long cycle for a couple of reasons. First, I've never used prop that didn't leave the injection sites sore, and if you shoot 3x per week you'll be sore all over, all the time. Second, injection frequency. Why shoot more often than you need to?

Prop is useful for the end of a cycle when it's best to keep plasma levels of test up in the range where they produce gains as long as possible and then switching to post cycle therapy (pct) as quickly as possible. For the rest of the cycle, test enathate or cypionate makes a lot more sense.

I would suggest upping your dose from 300 mgs. per week to 500. It is unlikely to produce any more side effects and will certainly produce better results.

I don't like winstrol. It weakens joints and is hard on the liver. Anavar is more expensive but isn't harsh on the joints and is less harsh on the liver.

Given that you want to lose fat, I would consider adding T3 and doing more cardio. T3 at 60-100 mcg. per day really helps me lean out. It is essential to use steroids when using T3 to protect muscle mass.

Test prop makes no sense on a long cycle for a couple of reasons. First, I've never used prop that didn't leave the injection sites sore, and if you shoot 3x per week you'll be sore all over, all the time. Second, injection frequency. Why shoot more often than you need to?

Prop is useful for the end of a cycle when it's best to keep plasma levels of test up in the range where they produce gains as long as possible and then switching to post cycle therapy (pct) as quickly as possible. For the rest of the cycle, test enathate or cypionate makes a lot more sense.

I would suggest upping your dose from 300 mgs. per week to 500. It is unlikely to produce any more side effects and will certainly produce better results.

I don't like winstrol. It weakens joints and is hard on the liver. Anavar is more expensive but isn't harsh on the joints and is less harsh on the liver.

Given that you want to lose fat, I would consider adding T3 and doing more cardio. T3 at 60-100 mcg. per day really helps me lean out. It is essential to use steroids when using T3 to protect muscle mass.

I know Test E causes water retention, not sure Ill be able to lose as much fat on it, dont know anything about Test C.
You think test C+anavar+clenbuterol will be better? Not sure if clen is used like that but still.
Dont know what T3 is.

I'm not sure if anybody else noticed it, but I think you missed an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on it, and Nolva and clomid should be good for your pct...

Test bloating comes from estrogen conversion. Prop, E, or C will cause bloating, it's not the ester it is the testosterone. Prevent bloat by taking your AI.

Well Test E+winstroll is better for my goals as long as I use anti estrogen?

if your goals are to have horrible joint pains then yes Winstrol (winny) for 7 weeks is for you. Winstrol (winny) only dries out the water between your muscles and skin and gives you a little strength.

just run 500mg's of test e for 12 weeks, add an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like adex or aromasin(I prefer aromasin cause again adex has horrible joints pain for me), clomid or clomid and nolva for pct...simple your DIET will give you your goals on everything not the drugs

If youre worried about bloat from enth, save your money on Anavar (var) its effects are less noticeable than masteron. You def need arimidex or something in there ed while on and i would use enth and masteron to keep your gains dry. However if your mast is prop you will need more frequent pokes which is why its best teamed with test prop and you can pair the two in one shot, but again pip and frequent injestions are the only concer. If you can handle that, thats what id do

Man, I don't know if I can contribute much more than has already been said, but since I was called out - here's what I think:

1) Do you enjoy pinning and have you ever had prop before? As Trevdog mentioned, prop is going to make you sore (it still hurts me and my injection sites are like old whores that crave a good squirt of oil) and can make workouts a bit on the rough side. I've been able to manage with multiple injects using just the 6 major sites on a M-W-F schedule, but heaven help you if you have a quad inject on leg day...

2) How are your joints? Winstrol is pretty much a pre-contest compound as it draws the water out of your muscles/tissues, which includes your joints. I've only used Winstrol (winny) once, and had such horrible pain in my knees, I couldn't continue with it. If you're looking for a good oral, anavar is a fantastic tail to a cycle for 6-8 weeks. Just be sure to stock up on Taurine as the pumps can be pretty crazy and I've had nothing but great success when supplementing with taurine at 4-6g ED.

3) I LOVE proviron and am sad that I didn't plan on using as much as I have this blast so I ran out. :( I hope you have a steady girlfriend/fuck-buddy/wife to take advantage of the libido increase from provi as it does increase free-test while helping with estrogen binding affinity. Don't skip an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) though, even though proviron/masteron help to keep estrogen from binding, it does NOT keep it from being formed through aromatase function.

4) Taking liver support can't hurt in my opinion even though there are a couple studies out there that indicate it might hinder absorption of oral drugs. If you've had a blood test indicating you have elevated liver values, I do suggest picking up some liv.52, the stuff works GREAT!

5) With regards to cypionate or enanthate and a longer cycle: I would definitely recommend going with either compound if you plan on taking your cycle out to 12-14 weeks (much better than 7) as they not only have less pip (shorter ester chain) but give a nice steady flow of the hormone. I can't tell a difference between the two personally, so it's really up to whatever you can get your hands on. Some guys proclaim that cyp has more bloat, but I think that's broscience as there really isn't a way to measure bloat aside from bp/bodpod/measurements - which can fluctuate from day to day anyway. Just remember, it's more about keeping a steady hand and slow injects that matter the most when pinning and trying to prevent pip in my opinion. Forcing that plunger down with a shaky hand is a recipe for peg-leg the next day. ;)

6) Cardio. I personally do a 5 minute warm-up on the bike and then hit the weights for an hour or so. Once I'm done with that, I then hit the cardio for another 20-30 minutes depending on how my energy levels are. I have been looking into HIIT or the Sprint8 method as bhrees suggests, but haven't given it a shot yet. Just remember if you do plan on incorporating cardio into your routine, keep it at the ass-end of your workout so you don't exhaust yourself before you have a chance to tear those muscle fibers! Don't forget that water too, I know when blasting I sweat like a hooker in church, so if I don't keep up with the water intake and do cardio - I'm asking for some gnarly cramps later that night. (ALWAYS happens when giving it to the old lady too damnit!)

Hope this helps!

My .02c :)

Thank you very much for the awesome responce! Cleared up everything I was wondering about, I will do the cycle with either Test E alone or with Test E+anavar, will take proviron etc.

We dont have beef :wavey::cool:

you use mast for other reasons beyond hardening , its great to lower SHBG and make the other compounds work better since its has Aromatase inhibitor (AI) propensity
props good if you can pin often, id go with C or E and if you're so inclined adding prop for 2 to 3 weeks but an oral kick would be less painful like Tbol
Anavar is great for what you're thinking, accelerate burning of visceral fat, assuming you have diet close enough to benefit, plus strength and hardening that remains after discontinuation

When I thought about it, it would be kind of expensive for me (at that moment) the anavar and everything, would test e alone 250mg each monday and friday give me good results? I will take 20 mg proviron each morning for better absorbation, wont use liver protectors, probably will use a anti estrogen. Cycle is about 12-14 week cycle.

When I thought about it, it would be kind of expensive for me (at that moment) the anavar and everything, would test e alone 250mg each monday and friday give me good results? I will take 20 mg proviron each morning for better absorbation, wont use liver protectors, probably will use a anti estrogen. Cycle is about 12-14 week cycle.
Absolutely. Test + great food = muscle mass. Be sure to use the Aromatase inhibitor (AI), and yes - liver protection isn't really an issue with test only imo.

I just have one last question- Will clomid be enough for helping restoring my test levels back to normal after the cycle, Is creatine+aminos and clomid a good enough pct?
Im asking, because the guy from the store doesent know shit(yes, where I live they sell steroids in alot of supplement stores, and no its not legal), anyway the guy doesent know shit, or he dont wanna tell me for some reason. I wonder how he didnt fucked himself up after 10+years of using gear not knowing shit. He is not aestheticly pleasing, but is tall and HUGE and is really strong.

Back