Supplies came in so the review shall start

lemonizer11

Gear came in from P... as recommended by some of you. Everything went smooth and he did everything he said he was going to do. Package includes anavar, aromasin, nolvadex. We will see if everything is as stated. Going to hit 50mg per day and maybe the aromasin. Undecided if I should start the aromasin or wait for some ugly sides to show.

Please dont flame the oral only. I have used oral only over the counter in past and it worked well for me. I do not want to add weight. I only desire an increase in strength. I am mid 40s, low 200s, low 6'. Once I see how anavar works for me I will add test on the next one. I am also taking a couple grams of milk thistle each day.

Do not ask where I got my supplements or pm me. If you need help one of the vets will help you when it is time. Thanks.

Lol. Bro, please. Even if you were to do an anavar only cycle I doubt you would need any aromasin. Do you know what you are doing?

Have it incase it is needed. Thats better than the other way around. Probably would have been nice with an m1t cycle before.

I believe I do know what im doing. Been reading here for years. Lots of great info especially from the mods and vets. Been using bodybuilding and powerlifting routines since 15.

The point of this thread is a review for anyone who is on the fence about anavar or p...

And helpful advice as always.

Last edited:
lols...

It's Anavar. Have you read what it does, let alone read how its gone over for other people? Running it solo is going to give you minimal gains/cutting effects. Waste of money.

Sorry man cycle is stupid, no wonder you are in the 200's, want strength gain (Not size) and over all well being should have gone with HGH and try running a basic PCT to get your levels back up to normal from abusing the orals, all your doing is having periods of high's and extreme lows but not getting enough gains to justify running the oral.

HGH and running a 4 week or 6 week PCT along side the HGH will change you into a new man at your age without damage to your health, Anavar only will help you develop a vagina.

Answer is........HELL NO LOL And trust me , I won't pm him. Really ???
Lol. Bro, please. Even if you were to do an anavar only cycle I doubt you would need any aromasin. Do you know what you are doing?

Last edited:
200s is body weight not max for a lift. Orals have never been closer than a year apart.
I though this was your test levels, but HGH will give you the effects your are looking for not running orals. And In the future possibly look into running a low dosage of Test 200 - 250mg of E a week.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input H3llman. I have seen the same advice on here many times and agree. Like I said I want to see how anavar effects my body than next time add test.

Even though the put downs are entertaining please try to keep comments positive. Being big does not always mean better at certain tasks or occupations.

My M.D. and blood work have always been happy in the past and results have been positive. We will see this time around.

Thanks for the input H3llman. I have seen the same advice on here many times and agree. Like I said I want to see how anavar effects my body than next time add test.

Even though the put downs are entertaining please try to keep comments positive. Being big does not always mean better at certain tasks or occupations.

My M.D. and blood work have always been happy in the past and results have been positive. We will see this time around.
You do not have to do test along with HGH, as I said HGH is what you are after and will bring much more pronounced effects over time without the health risks of going on and off var.

Slin pins are nothing, I will be doing 11 shots a day using slin pins from my HGH/Peps/Slin in about a month from now. They are painless and enter smooth because the micro size of the needle, and slin pins are what you would need for HGH.

Last edited:
I will start doing some hgh research.

I have the test e local and I guess I need to just add as soon as I start anavar but I just wanted to make sure my body handled the new compound ok.

I will start doing some hgh research.

I have the test e local and I guess I need to just add as soon as I start anavar but I just wanted to make sure my body handled the new compound ok.

Why not run test? Then run a second cycle down the road of test + Anavar (var)? This way you know how your body reacts to test and how it reacts to var without running an oral only cycle...much better plan in my opinion.

Why not run test? Then run a second cycle down the road of test + Anavar (var)? This way you know how your body reacts to test and how it reacts to var without running an oral only cycle...much better plan in my opinion.
I would bet my money that this guy is a little needle shy. This is understandable but once you try it with a PROPER pinning gauge you will see that it is not bad at all.

^ This. By the way, anavar doesn't aromatize - so... you can use your AI's for your new test only cycle! :)

13 days in and have not added the test yet. Undecided if I'll add the test or wait until next round as originally planned. I assume the product is as stated because squat, bench, dead workout weight have gone up maybe 20, 10, 30 lbs at 8 reps and are much easier at the 8 rep range. Then again Im sure there is some placebo effect going as well. No change in workout or diet besides the added thistle. No sides at all as most people report from anavar. Body looks a little more muscular and much more pumps in the gym.

I agree with you guys that test should be the base for most cycles but this anavar is doing ok. Not sure why you guys say it is not worth the money because $150 plus the thistle does not seem like much to me but maybe I have a better job than most. We will see how it goes. I'll keep the interested parties posted.

Last edited:
Back