supra/proline products

sean john

has anyone used these products ,im pretty new to this gear thing and i havent herd of proline and supra products , they are npp (deca) 200 mg/ 20 ml by supra and also by them is eq 250mg/ 20 ml , and winstrol by proline 50 mgs/20 ml ..... where are they made ? are they GOOD products? any info will be greatly appreciated

Proline? Hmmmmmmm, I don't want touch this subject to much but I thought they went sour? As for Supra they are top-notch but went UG unless you are getting it from a familiar bro.:)

WannaImpress said:
Proline? Hmmmmmmm, I don't want touch this subject to much but I thought they went sour? As for Supra they are top-notch but went UG unless you are getting it from a familiar bro.:)

Yep.....ProLine turned scammer.

Yes, Proline went scammer. Had a few probs on my last order but he came through. Have heard nothing but shit about him since.

ok ,but if you find there product is it ok ? or was he scamming on the dose ,or just not comeing threw,im asking because my guy must have it stocked

sean john said:
ok ,but if you find there product is it ok ? or was he scamming on the dose ,or just not comeing threw,im asking because my guy must have it stocked
Bro it could be that before he straight took money he was cheating on doses, but like I said could be. I'd go with Supra, you're not taking a chance that you be with pl

JohnnyB

yeah, he went downhill right up to his turning scammer... someone i think tested his 500mg eq at like 280mg... and alot of people complained of not feelling shit off his more recent batches... Supra is good to go... just get Winstrol (winny) from them...

proline scammer?
is this like the community suspecting him of being a scammer?
or have members been actually scammed?

i was gonna get some dnp from him this coming weekend.
DOH!!!!

Im on a recent batch from proline of EQ at 500mg/ml taking 1ml weekly. This is my first time running eq so I dont know exactly what to expect but I dont feel much. Im running test also but I think thats all I really feel, and from what I understand 500mg is an ok dose for eq. Definatly underdosed

Frankie xq said:
proline scammer?
is this like the community suspecting him of being a scammer?
or have members been actually scammed?

i was gonna get some dnp from him this coming weekend.
DOH!!!!

It's been proven Frankie.

i'm still in disbelief. you mean he''ll take your money and mail you bogus stuff? or he'll take your money and that's that?

Frankie xq said:
i'm still in disbelief. you mean he''ll take your money and mail you bogus stuff? or he'll take your money and that's that?

I now think it was both bro. I switched from his tren to my tren and HOLY SHIT! His stuff was either way way underdosed or altogether fake. Same for his prop. Was doing 150/day and really not getting what I expected. Diet = insane, training = insane, gains = good, but not insane. Switching to homebrew test e and 1 week in with a big frontload I'm all of a sudden up 5lbs. Hmmm...

I tried Proline when it first came out last summer, it worked well for me but I have heard great things about Supra.

Back