sust...does it hurt?

The Conquistador

Ology's Golden Boy
I'm gonna do a Sustanon (sust) cycle in the near future and was wondering....what does it feel like when injecting? does it have a sting to it at all, or is it completely painless. I heard that prop hurts like a bitch and was hoping that the Sustanon (sust) didn't

Any pain associated with Sustanon (sust) varies dramatically from person to person. ......ie; it's an individual thing.

I really wish people would stop making prop look so bad. I use ONLY prop, and well made prop doesn't hurt a bit.

Wardog said:
I really wish people would stop making prop look so bad. I use ONLY prop, and well made prop doesn't hurt a bit.

No shit...........I remember a couple years ago, Testolents (test phenylpropionate) had the worst rep on the boards for pain, I got some and was almost afraid to use them. Well I finally did and guess what.....NO pain at all, nothing !!

Just goes to show you a couple things.......everyone reacts differently, and things have a way of getting exaggerated on the net.........LOL !!

IMO, the only sus that hurts is vet sus. If you get good human grade products like Omnas for example, no pain at all. The main reason it hurts is from the high BA content in the vet gear. But again as said above it will vary from person to person.

I had simalr pains, but nothing dramatic. Just sore like prop normally does to me. I do recall getting a new patch of needles and they were longer then normal. That stung pretty damn good.

i had no pain with omnas-- as was said already its how the individual reacts to different compounds

StoneColdNTO said:
No shit...........I remember a couple years ago, Testolents (test phenylpropionate) had the worst rep on the boards for pain, I got some and was almost afraid to use them. Well I finally did and guess what.....NO pain at all, nothing !!

Just goes to show you a couple things.......everyone reacts differently, and things have a way of getting exaggerated on the net.........LOL !!

I read that QV Test Enan was painful and even though I am on a cycle of Golden Triangle Test Enan, I bought a 50 ml bottle of QV just to see what people meant by the pain (kinda the opposite of SC...I wanted to feel the pain:D) Anyway, I have taken four shots of the QV and I have had no pain...I mean nothing. The Golden Triangle was leaving me limping for 2 days.
Thats another question...I want to finish this cycle with the QV even though I started with the Golden Triangle. Is this cool? They are both Test Enan 250.

It really is all about BA content, and secondly, MG/Ml IMO. As I have said many times, I make my own prop, and have never had a bit of pain, even going as high as 125mg/mL prop and 75 mg/mL tren.

Now, I did get QV enth back a while ago, and THAT stuff, made me feel like I was shot in the leg. I limped for 2 days after. Probably due to the high BA content. I made my own enth once, and just like the prop, I didn't feel a thing.

On my homebrews, I have gone as high as:

125mg/mL prop
400mg/mL test enth
500mg/mL EQ
150 mg/mL tren

and never once had any issues with pain.

ntnfdvd said:
Thats another question...I want to finish this cycle with the QV even though I started with the Golden Triangle. Is this cool? They are both Test Enan 250.

No problem there..........

My first cycle was with sust.

6wk, 500mg a wk.

Gained 17lbs, and got mad strength!
I was young thought, only 18... dunno if that had anything to do with my gains.

But the point was, never had any problems while injecting sust.

:) :) :)

I'm into week 6 of my first-ever cycle (10 weeks Sustanon (sust) 500 mg, 250 mg sat and tues) I've got ampules of Organon Sustanon (sust) from Pakistan.

I don't experience any pain during injection but the next day there is usually some soreness. The first couple injections, the soreness lasted for 4-5 days. Now it's usually only a day or two, although it does vary. Makes me walk a little funny and can make leg workouts a bit difficult (I'm injecting glutes) but all in all, I can work around it.

I've found it helps to warm up the ampules in a cup of semi-hot water before injecting them. That makes it easier to fill the syringe, inject and presumably thins out the solution so that distribution into the muscle is better.

It also hurts less if I inject slowly. I'm injecting 1 ml each time, so I take at least a minute or so to empty the syringe.

Hot showers before and after injection also help. A jacuzzi would probably be even better, but I don't have access to one.

I got a cheap Wahl electric massager/vibrator. It was about $20 at a local drug store and has a heat + vibration attachment. It's not the best massage unit, but I use it after injection for about a half hour or so on my glute and that seems to dramatically decrease the soreness the next day.

Finally, I always try to do a workout and get the blood flowing in that area within a few hours after injection. Deadlifts are great for this.

I probably wouldn't do another cycle with sustanon though. I'd go with enanthate next time. The reason for this is not the soreness. I can deal with that no problem. But I get the sustanon flu after most injections (though I haven't gotten it after all of them.) I just get mild (very mild, actually, but annoying anyway) flu-like systems that usually start about 24 hours after injection and last for about 24 hours. Ibuprofen seems to take care of the worst of it. But I still get a slight fever, body aches, and chills, and it usually gives me at least one shitty night of sleep (tossing and turning, waking up in a cold sweat.) This has happened almost every time I've injected. Maybe 2 or 3 of my injections have been flu-symptom free. This, like the post-injection pain, seems to have gotten better with more injections. But I just injected yesterday, and I'm starting to feel the body aches come on right now. I realize not everyone has these symptoms, but I'm certainly not alone on this one.

Next time, enanthate!

Good luck with your cycle!

Back