Sustanon 250 Karachi

Lilarnold said:
looks like mine, I have never used amps before though, how do you open them? Break with hand at white line?

What I normally do is to take a sharp scissors and just gently yet firmly clamp the scissors around the neck of the bottle and turn it around(just like placing a half cut orange on a juicer), after that break it open with tissue paper or cloth so as to prevent the glass shards from going into the bottle...hope that helps

Is it possible to get karachi Sustanon (sust) in a 10ml bottle. That is what is being offered to me...

I'm using right now very good Sustanon (sust), and yes shatters all the time no clean breaks. Oh, no sweat though cause you can't draw up glass with a 25 guage lol! I wouldn't inject in the tris or bias. I did my bias yesterday, today can barely extend my arms fully, very sore. I'm going to do IM in the glutes from now on lol.

just finished 10 weeks of them, a lil painful the next day. try mixing it with some eq or deca. if your gonna put it anywhere besides your ass split the injections up... say like in your delts... put half in the right then half in the left. but i wouldnt go over 1.5 cc's in each. i injected thighs and shoulders and everything worked out ok.... got a lil glass in my thigh once tho :-(

glad to hear it's a good sus. to injest.
Opening the amps has never worked better for me with a fine grade file, clean easy break every time.

heres how i break my amp .. juz use a piece of cloth and wrap it over the tip of the amp .. and break it .. nice and easy .. no fine glass

woah, do I have fake stuff then, I have the 250 of Karachi aswell but it doesnt come in a bottle like that, its more rounded.. ill get a pic hopefully soon

ive just started on karachi sus, great gear. ive had no trouble getting it anywhere in northen ireland its the only sus i can get here.

i'm with virgo on that place a towel or rag over it,then snap it open with one hand no mess every time. hows the nile sust?

Back