Sustanon 250 Karachi

Kiss said:
Any of you guys seen any fakes of these running around?:40oz:

There are fakes, I bought some a while back. Although they are very hard to tell apart, the only way is to freezer test them.

Great stuff, looks just like mine. They can be a pain to open, just get an amp opener for the $2.00 it will cost you for an opener its well worth it, I have never broken one since I got the opener.

Originally Posted by hoddy
Is it possible to get karachi sust in a 10ml bottle. That is what is being offered to me...

In no fucking way! not only Karachi but all sustas always come in amps!
Check out pics of turkish, egyptian and karachi sust here:
http://gearpictures.com/l_sustanon.htm

Fake sustanon does, indeed, exist in vials. Look at this obvious fake:

fergie said:
There are fakes, I bought some a while back. Although they are very hard to tell apart, the only way is to freezer test them.

I heard the old freezer test to see if it gets cloudy does not work and is not accurate. The only way to find out if your gear is fake is to send it to a lab. Most dont go to those lengths so take it and find out. Or take it then get your T-level tested at the doc's. Hopefully you will be up near 2000+.

believe it or not but a cigar cutter workslike a champ, just out it over crimp down unitl tight and put leverage on on side. clean break

Make the most of it lads...

According to my source the CIA has closed down the Karachi production facility, so no more Karachi sustanon!

Apparently it was funding Al Qaeda?!

Just ordered another couple of hundred before supplies dry up!! :druggie:

Vovan said:
Have you got it from Pakistan directly?

Strange the mine come from Egypt produce by th nile r the the same ???

and witch 1 is the powerfull 1 or is it the same??

Back