Sustanon and Anavar cycle ?

Cowboyman

Just want to see the thoughts and suggestions on a cycle such as this. I have read a little on both profiles. Would like to hear some expericed feed back . Such as results, sides, dosage, timing, post cycle therapy (pct), ect. They both sound like really good gear but some one who's has done them would know best I imagine.

I would replace the Sustanon with test c/e if this is your first cycle. Sustanon can be tricky timing your PCT because of the different length esters. Just my two cents

Kinda I'm asking if sustanon is the best choice to run with Ana Anavar (var) . If not what is?

sust is fine, but i rec teste or cyp.

waiting on vear now and will start my cycle with test and Anavar (var) test 250-400mg ew and Anavar (var) at 60-90mg ed for 8 wks

waiting on vear now and will start my cycle with test and Anavar (var) test 250-400mg ew and Anavar (var) at 60-90mg ed for 8 wks

Out of curiosity, Are you lowering your test amounts because youre takinng Anavar (var) with it or is there another reason? If u were to do 250mg ew would u just pin once a week?

Thanks for the input chop.. Prolly just stick to goof ole test instead of sustanon. On the Anavar (var) is 60-90 a moderate dose or what?

IMO Sust is better with Anavar (var) than test-e or test-c, i find sust gives less bloat then either of those other esters.

You want to run the sust for a few weeks before you start the Anavar (var) so you have time for the long esters to build up a bit.
Also because of the primary long ester (decanonate) in the sust your going to want to do a build up protocol but then you can just inject once a week. Do something like this:

Day 1 - 250mg
Day 3 - 50mg
Day 5 - 50mg
Day 8 - 100mg
Day 11 - 100mg
Day 14 - 100mg
Day 18 - 150mg
Day 22 - 250mg
Day 29 - 250mg
Day 36 - 250mg
etc..

As for the Anavar (var) , I would recommend starting at 75-80mg/day for 2-3 weeks and then bumping it up to 100mg/day for a week or so and if the gains are noticeably better at 100mg then keep running it for the rest of the cycle and if they are pretty much the same as at 75-80 just drop it back down.

Single ester is better than sus anyday of the week.try e or c and anavar or dbol would be my choice.and I also hate deca

Back