Sustanon flu????

want2Bbig

I am totally new to steriods and I took my fourth shot of Sustanon (sust) and I have had flu like symptoms for weeks.....Could the Sustanon (sust) be creating this????

Any steroid can cause this. It seems to happen most ofter with gear that has short acting esters. It should go away.

Its Sustanon (sust) flu per se, its more than likely high BA flu, which Sustanon (sust) has a good amount of BA, even though most are Human grade.

I am on 500wk and the flu symptoms have come and gone many of times since I started 3 weeks ago. I actually have it right now so I know what your going through. I have been training through it but it's tough.

I would like to hear some doctors on board give some input on why this occurs. Is it a direct reaction to the sustenon or a reaction on the immune system?

All Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) effect the immune system. I posted a thread on elite several months ago about how Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) can effect cellular and humoral immunity. I believe Nandi sumed it up better than me.

Back