Sustanon question

So you say that the 30mg of prop you feel the next day, LOL. If you weigh under 100lbs. Im 6'1 260 so i might need a little more.

i put in 2 cc of sus. 500mg at once.

The testo p component kicks in very fast.

I've developed the ability to sense a jack in testosterone in my blood. Well, test is such a powerful hormone that has physiological phychological properties on you you simply cannot ignore, such as aggression, strength, horniness, and fullness.

When i ran the sus cycle in the past, the muscle gains came in about 4 days after the injection.

mikeyt869 said:
Shawn300z at around my 5th week.. I noticed huge strength gains..

all the way up till the end.. I went from maxing 225.. to 345 on flat bench.. great stuff IMO..

yea thats huge gains what was your cycle just sustanon?

That was the first time I took it. I did take a little bit of Dbol, but not nearly as much as I should have been taking. I also started with the Dbol on the 8th week till the 10th. I ate really well while I was on and got plenty of sleep. My friend that was doing the same as me (dosage etc 1ml/week)

Did not have even close to the strength or size gains. Thats why It is my personal favorite. I weight ~180 and am 5'7ish. I was very happy with it.

Well thanks for all your comments either the sustanon just kicked in or the Nolvadex should be a part of everyones cycle if you heavy dose test. I just got threw working out and I could barely wash my hair I was so pumped. Today was the 21st day of my cycle. Why it took this long to kick I have know Idea but it did..

Back