Sweatbands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF is this ZYZZ bullshit. This shit makes me sick, if this bloke landed in a field of titties i bet he'd still come up only sucking his thumb, stupid faggot. sikkuntbreh go fuck your mother, I wouldn't even let my dog piss on you if you was on fire, fudge packing faggot.

WTF is this ZYZZ bullshit. This shit makes me sick, if this bloke landed in a field of titties i bet he'd still come up only sucking his thumb, stupid faggot. sikkuntbreh go fuck your mother, I wouldn't even let my dog piss on you if you was on fire, fudge packing faggot.

Strong talk from the queer who has a picture of his ass on a forum populated by men. More to the point, who took the pic? Your mom or your daddy faggot.

Everyone on here is fat as fuck. Most of you are 15% bodyfat with 17 inch arms bloated and holding water. all of you claim low bf% but most of you are fat kunts.

Try getting to 7-8% and come talk. So many cycles done and still look like shit.

@brother bundy roid rage much bro? u mad?

Wow! Look at those 13" arms!

150lbs and cut huh........methheads and crack smokers can do that.

Oh yeah pole smoker with two accounts?

Everyone on here is fat as fuck. Most of you are 15% bodyfat with 17 inch arms bloated and holding water. all of you claim low bf% but most of you are fat kunts.

Try getting to 7-8% and come talk. So many cycles done and still look like shit.

Wow! Look at those 13" arms!

150lbs and cut huh........methheads and crack smokers can do that.

Oh yeah pole smoker with two accounts?

I usually don't jump in on these "online tough guy" posts but since you anorexic pickle smoochers with small bodies and even smaller dicks with your booty short nut hugger suits are talking all this "dumb Americans" shit I figured I would join. Don't take this as online tough guy talk I will never get the opportunity to but from the looks of those pics I guarantee I would knock all 4 of you out by myself. Stop acting tough on here. I'm not just talking shit, I mean it.

Furthermore, why would you waste your time coming on a site named "Steroidology" if you're going to come here and bash the use of AAS??? You could be spending that valuable time gobbling the cock of that John Lennon looking weirdo who's dryhumping the asian guys leg...

Just leave man.. you've embarrassed yourself enough posting those pictures..

Strong talk from the queer who has a picture of his ass on a forum populated by men. More to the point, who took the pic? Your mom or your daddy faggot.
come on sister you brought this on yourself posting some fairy queen pictures of what appears to be pre-op transvestites. I could go on but the brothers here have already cleared this mess up for me

Mike and I are so alike in a lot of our views it s weird.

A fat trainer is like a fat ass obese drug counselor telling clients they need to exert control over their need for instant gratification.

I train at Planet Faggot so I see all the above...fat trainers, queers eye fucking me,( I apologize ...NOT ) young punks texting while I m inbound on a machine/station doing a superset, gang banger wannabee strong men doing 315 on bench with a 3 inch range of motion..and am that sweaty bastard like the OP who leaves puddles wherever he goes. I do however have a mid size towel ( cum-rag) handy to clean up me mess.

I love to sweat..mean s I m working.

Somewhat off topic: one of my favorite things is to walk up to some idiot parents with a little boy and a head of feminine hair. I say "oh what a cute girl" talk about pissed off people....lol

Yeah and I'll hang right there and almost beg for the male bitch to try and impress his female bitch getting smart with me....it just never happens.

Must be my pretty face is too much for them.

Holy fck you sound like me man, my wife gets so embarassed I swear she's gonna crawl underneath something. No shit, I threw a fucking bag of food back through the drive through window at Rotten Rons and the fcking french fries went everywhere. I don't like the shit in the first place, but the kids were yanging. This particular place is infamous for fucking up orders and you find shit missing when you get home. I always check the bag before I leave the window now, the few times we go through there, and just dare soemone to honk their horn behind me, but most people do the same thing so they probably know. anyway, the chick was kind of rude in the first place, I checked the order and my fcking big mac was not in there....lol I swear to fuck I almost or maybe i did blow a gasket, you guys decide...lol I said this isn't my fucking order, and threw it right through the window back at the ignorant fat chick working for $2/hour and said I was coming in to straighten it out. I thought for sure a cruiser would show up but the manager, or at least some asshole with a different color visor came right over to apologize to me.....lol I didn't reciprocate.I think the jaws of life would have been needed to get my wife out from hiding under the seat at that point...lol
It would have been pretty funny because as I've mentioned to some before I was a pig for 15 years and worked here at the time, if they had showed up. never happened though. Hopefully the fact that I'm open about that makes everyone rest easy, the rest can go fuck yourselves, I've been out for five years, and I was just as bad when I was on duty, as were most of my buddies. Not bad, just gorillas...lol. Back to you CFM...lol

Shit cum brah...chill the hell out.

Srike 1 2 and if want 3 smart off again I ll put you in time out.

We need type s like you around here like I need another grey hair...

I ll admit America has it s problems but this is my country and my board of choice. You ll bash neither.

Last edited:
everyone on here is fat as fuck. Most of you are 15% bodyfat with 17 inch arms bloated and holding water. All of you claim low bf% but most of you are fat kunts.

@brother bundy roid rage much bro? U mad?

troll alert !!

You all can pm threat yourselves to death but this shit is done with.....play nice or this thread is closed.

" Can t we all get along"

....Rodney King

..self made millionaire.

T

Im not associated with the other posters. Did u deliberately ignore my other post old man? Where do u stay- Ill pay u a visit and drop ur old ass before u can bend over in submission, u queer.

tons of disrespect from a dude with 3 posts. The vets here have helped us members out with some serious shit. You should take yourself out of here

Back