Sweatbands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is wrong with taking care of ur appearance?

zyzz had better stats than u and he looked like this

220844-zyzz.jpg

index.php

zyzz+pumped.jpg

216513_10150565462330331_814560330_18109415_7711546_n.jpg

images

working out is about looking good.

these are type of kids me and my crue love to beat the fuck out of their the typical guido faggots that think their badass but in reality are just a buch of but pirates.Bunch of fuckin queers looking to suck some dick extacy fiending queer boys dont every whined up in jail ladies

lol everyone on this board is skinny as fuk for using steroids

lol america is one of the only countries worth living in. We use guns to handle situations. my m8s and i all train ji jutsu and mua thai for 4-5 years.

my m8 is 22 and loves cock s in his ass. He s 5'9 260lbs, he'll drop dime on anyone on this board.

lol @ crazyfmike being mad that he cant get his hands around my neck and choke some sense into me or cum out of my ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

lol americans are pussies. they need guns to handle a fight. my m8s and i all train ji jutsu and mua thai for 4-5 years. we'll drop all of u american kunts.

my m8 is 22 and hes 5'9 260lbs, he'll drop any1 on this board. hes on 15iu gh, slin and 2g of test u mad? lol @ u guys using pussy dosages.

lol @ crazyfmike being mad that he cant get back to his prime and juice so he has to do so at late age. y so jelly brah
what the fuck every pussy now trains in bjj bro I know what u really train in and it not bjj it bj for blow job u bj giving queer get the fuck off our board u flamin fucks

tell that fuck to go make me some coffee with them milkie titties god damn fuckin homos make me sick what i would do to u would be brutal

Everyone on here is fat as fuck. Most of you are 15% bodyfat with 17 inch arms bloated and holding water. all of you claim low bf% but most of you are fat kunts.

Try getting to 7-8% and come talk. So many cycles done and still look like shit.

@brother bundy roid rage much bro? u mad?

Wanna b mma fighters... Tough till it comes t blows and no computer tuff guy talk helps. Just left sucking pavement, wondering why Americans r so damn cocky after they just planted ur ass in the ground. Bjj for 4-5 years u have just scratched the surface of bjj and now u think u know what's up. Lol

Wanna b mma fighters... Tough till it comes t blows and no computer tuff guy talk helps. Just left sucking pavement, wondering why Americans r so damn cocky after they just planted ur ass in the ground. Bjj for 4-5 years u have just scratched the surface of bjj and now u think u know what's up. Lol

Fucking milky bitch going to lactate on everyone....real scarey!

bunch of dildos in glasses you fucking euro trash so quick to throw you hands up in defeat waiting for real men to come and save your punk asses

Zyzz swallows Gizz and ManWoman milks his breasts......LOL
Where abouts u located old man? Think u can sit e thuggin on ur mom's pc and get away with it? Im on a road trip and more than willing to drop by where u stay if u wanna say. This "metro fag" will show u a real man.

lol americans are pussies. they need guns to handle a fight. my m8s and i all train ji jutsu and mua thai for 4-5 years. we'll drop all of u american kunts.

my m8 is 22 and hes 5'9 260lbs, he'll drop any1 on this board. hes on 15iu gh, slin and 2g of test u mad? lol @ u guys using pussy dosages.

lol @ crazyfmike being mad that he cant get back to his prime and juice so he has to do so at late age. y so jelly brah

Everyone on here is fat as fuck. Most of you are 15% bodyfat with 17 inch arms bloated and holding water. all of you claim low bf% but most of you are fat kunts.

Try getting to 7-8% and come talk. So many cycles done and still look like shit.

@brother bundy roid rage much bro? u mad?

Where abouts u located old man? Think u can sit e thuggin on ur mom's pc and get away with it? Im on a road trip and more than willing to drop by where u stay if u wanna say. This "metro fag" will show u a real man.

Is it me, or did this moron "manletbrah12" just make 2 extra accounts just to troll? Funny thing is both were created this month, on both accounts first and only posts as happens to be on this specific thread. No need to make threats to Mike, Bundy, or any other member on here bro just because you feel incompetent and inferior to others opinion. Take that drama back to your high school, no need for your insecurities here.

Last edited:
Well I know fags got some rights in some places but here is not the place to come out of the closet and talk shit to real men in here. You need to get back to your hood and suck cok just like you like it. My brothers Bundy and CFM are trully AMERICANS and for that reason you show some respect,queer cunt bitch get your ass to a beauty salon and get you hair done after BJs you do and then take some new pics so at least you look like a boy.

Back