Sweet god, lower back cramping... help

simplygifted

i took off from cardio to bulk for the winter/early spring. now when ever i hit the track.. my lower back clamps up.... its to the point were i do 1 lap and i have to stop for 3-5 min 2 rest...its disturbing. im currently 3 weeks into my cycle.

1-4 dbol 30/mg eq
1-10 sus 250/wk
1-10 deca 200/wk
(I know light doses sue me)
7-10 Winstrol (winny) 50mg/eq or ana Anavar (var) 30/mg eq w/t3 & clen stacked appropiately
(i have the Winstrol (winny) but i want to get some Anavar (var) instead... pricey)

is it the gear or just the 3 months off. I need to start prepping for the last 4 weeks of intense cardio so im trying to figure whats going on now. any ideas. and yes i am combineing a bulk and cut. taking liquidex to minimize bloat and eating so clean its scary so its more like a lean mass bulk /cutter.

Stats:
215lbs
15% - 18% BF
5'10"

maybe u got an injury in your lower back from training ? who knows ?

go see a doctor and get it checked.

arimidex is weak, and quite often inneffective with dbol.

how much dex?

increase potassium and watch sodium (eating clean does not mean that your K to Na ratio is good-- should be at least 2 to 1)

drop your carbs for a couple days. the water loss will alieviate the pump. its from the dbol and expect the same from the Winstrol (winny) or Anavar (var) later.

Yeah severe pump feeling...

my carbs are very low already, oats in my protein shake in the morn and dextrose with isopure post workout. thats basically about it.

dammint i was hoping it wasnt the dbol. i take .5 liqudex every 2 days. you said there's gonna be the same issues when i start Anavar (var) or Winstrol (winny)? how the hell am i suposed to get my cardio done?

.5mg e2d is too low for that cycle, even 1mg ED is probably low.

Dbol.. I had em reaaal bad yesterday whem i was moving. Would get it right in the middle of carrying a sofa through the door.

I think he mean if you start sprinting for conditioning you will have less of a chance of cramping or getting muscle pumps that will stop your workout. Meaning you will be pulling less strain on your mucsles for less period of time and still staying in shape by running. Worth a try if you stay on dbol.

if you have insurance go to a chiropractor. that is what i did, the cracked it and did those electro shock things that make your muscles jump on my back and it eleviated the back pain for me and ididnt have to stop or lower dosage.

Back