Swoleburns 500 Pound Bench and Frontpose

damn bro you look thick as hell for 6'4" 265lbs. id say you're probably 10 or 11% bodyfat cuz im 13% and you look quite a bit leaner than me i think. very impressive without a doubt. bestaluck making it in football.

Last edited:
ahh

i remember us seeing your earlier monster pics...nice progression...you've leaned out a bit..lookin good...and scary still lol

Swoleburn said:
Yeah that would be nice, But I think I have more of a shot at football then I do at being a Hollywood star. But I tell you what if I get an offer I would do it in a second. :)

Have you tried rapping?

haha....no response huh? well i didnt mean to out him like that on here....pm me and i'll delete that if you are Nease #5, "the future"

your avatar looks like tim tebow

what the hell are you saying?
-My avatar is me doing a farmers walk...

I'm sorry i got distracted. Anyway, umm hopefully safety maybe corner. All depends on where they want me AND if i get the chance to go there.

Last edited:
yes, I can see that you are doing a famer's walk....I meant the person in your picture, out of all gator recruits I am familar with, looks like Tim Tebow, a 5-star QB recruit out of Nease HS, the #1 dual threat QB in the nation, and hopefully a gator.

Yeah thats the thing. If i was to play there, I'd walk on. However, I have met urban meyer and the team, toured the campus, etc. etc.. I guess i just havent had the opportunity to put up the numbers they'd kill for.

BTW: im sorry for that i thought you were accusing me of being a fake

you want to play DB/CB? ok, damn, u have some competition there with Nelson, Akins, Webb, Lewis, and the commitments of Hornsby and Rickerson, and Everett's [likely] shift to safety with the commitment of Larry Grant. Are you fast?

GatorFB21 said:
Yeah thats the thing. If i was to play there, I'd walk on. However, I have met urban meyer and the team, toured the campus, etc. etc.. I guess i just havent had the opportunity to put up the numbers they'd kill for.

BTW: im sorry for that i thought you were accusing me of being a fake

nah, it's all good man. wasn't accusin'...take it as a compliment.

UF is a great school, and the FB program is going to be top in the nation for years to come with meyer at the helm. The things he's done this year are totally amazing. I graduated from there and I loved every day of it. I'm even more excited to watch FB games now though, and I was there for Spurrier. And you wont play in a louder stadium than the swamp...even when we were #19, the atmosphere was outta control vs. FSU. It's just not something you see in most stadiums...no away game i ever went to was anything like the swamp.

Do you have any stars on rivals or scout? Because more than a couple guys have walked-on at UF and seen PT.

Back