Swoleburns 500 Pound Bench and Frontpose

Damn, i didnt mean to hijack this guy's picture thread....blame it on bleachcola for IMing me a link while I'm in the middle of having my brain scrambled studying for a constitutional law final....can only spread my attention around so much...figured this was a convo lounge thread. (mods, feel free to delete all this garbage)

Sorry Swoleburn, lookin huge man!

bleachcola said:
Have you tried rapping?
Yes, I am actually trying to get a deal right now with Sony BMG records. I have a thread with one of my songs about steroids... http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83695 ... I have some others too but not about Juice

Osiris of dis shit said:
Damn, i didnt mean to hijack this guy's picture thread....blame it on bleachcola for IMing me a link while I'm in the middle of having my brain scrambled studying for a constitutional law final....can only spread my attention around so much...figured this was a convo lounge thread. (mods, feel free to delete all this garbage)

Sorry Swoleburn, lookin huge man!

No Problem Man! Thanks for the positive feedback fellas, and ladies... My tryout is this Saturday and Im gettin excited. I will let you guys know how it goes

Swoleburn said:
Yes, I am actually trying to get a deal right now with Sony BMG records. I have a thread with one of my songs about steroids... http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83695 ... I have some others too but not about Juice

No Problem Man! Thanks for the positive feedback fellas, and ladies... My tryout is this Saturday and Im gettin excited. I will let you guys know how it goes

Haha, it was a joke. That's okay, not many people get my jokes. Heard that clip already. Cracked me up.

niiice man. 4.8 for a lineman is unbelievable. 4.6 is good aswell, especially for a lineman. if you were on my team, you'd be a TE if you had some hands. best of luck bro and maybe if you play in my area ill come to a game. i expect an autograph tho.

BTW: you will definately get a call

Update, did not make the team. They told me they signed a lineman from the Inianapolis Colts and had no spots left at camp. I am extremely pissed off cuz I thought I did really good at the tryout and I trained my ass off. FUCK!!!! :(

Swoleburn said:
Update, did not make the team. They told me they signed a lineman from the Inianapolis Colts and had no spots left at camp. I am extremely pissed off cuz I thought I did really good at the tryout and I trained my ass off. FUCK!!!! :(

sorry to hear that swole :( .. dont give up on it though, im sure you could make it next year. Are there any other options around you (teams, leagues?)

Swoleburn said:

That's some BS! Man, there are 36 PRO teams out their... plus NFL Europe... Many from NFL Europe go NFL! I'd hit em all bro! No $hit, if I knew I had what it takes, I'd let nothing stop the drive & fire in my heart!

Phan

Golgo13 said:
Screw Football, you look too impressive, go into acting. We need a new muscle star.

yeah!! when i see "action" stars like orlando bloom, it makes me sick.
where are good ol` times where "one man army" Arnie or Sly would wipe everyone... AND LOOKING GOOD WHILE AT IT!!

looking good bro,keep it up ;)

Back