Swollen hot arm

jimdawg

Testalicious
Been using for a long time now, use new pins and excelent sanitation procedures.

Used T4 (200mg Test enan. and 200mg Test Cyp) in this shot in particular that I'm talking about.
Usually the injection site hurts for a few days with some swelling but no red. Shot my delt. No pain, no swelling at injection site but the rest of my upper arm is hot and red. Any ideas?

heat is usually a sign of infection, I went into my glute (as normal) and once in a hundred of injections, I hit a blood vessel. There was a sting, then swelling, then site pain, then heat.

I suggest you go to your Dr and get some broad spectrum antibiotics, which are not very harsh and depending on how bad you have it, you may only have to take them for 5 days.

how long is a long time? t400 has kept friends of mine swollen for a week with minimal use of where they injected.... the way i usually find out if it's infected or not is by putting a pin right into the injection site and pulling back on the plunger... if you get pussy shit then just keep pulling it out until you can't get anymore out then go to the doc and get anti biotics

i had the same problem..went away in abt a week..it was pretty bad i couldnt even sleep on one side..but be safe thn sorry.. or u can get some keflex and tht should do it for u if u have and infection..

There is no abscess nor fluid when I aspirate. The readness is going way. It was prob just the T400.

T400=PAIN.. i learned my lesson.. ran it once.. had to cut it like DET said but i used a small dose of deca still painful but tolerable...
mine was Denkall t400.. it was:
187mg cyp
186mg ent
25mg prop
400mg test 10ml = BA% = PAIN
next time just get 2 bottles of ent/cyp 200mg

Last edited:
It takes a lot of BA to suspend 400mg
of test in 1ml. Could be an infection, or
all the inflamation that stuff causes.

Been using for a long time now, use new pins and excelent sanitation procedures.

Used T4 (200mg Test enan. and 200mg Test Cyp) in this shot in particular that I'm talking about.
Usually the injection site hurts for a few days with some swelling but no red. Shot my delt. No pain, no swelling at injection site but the rest of my upper arm is hot and red. Any ideas?

painful shot

Lol...yea Mr.Rage its the guns that are distracting lmao....ok I'm reading this post because Monday I shot 400mgs of enanthate ..the next day I had little swelling and some pain... by yesterday including today I have a nice size welt, redness and pain. This has happened before with other gear, I've been shooting for a few years now so I'm no noob...btw I hit my shoulder....I'm a little over 6'1" 245 with bodyfat at around 11%
Sometimes it can be due to virgin muscle and sometimes I think it has to due with higher mg gear...just an opinion.
I was just doing ent 250 from kalpa pharm and it was hit or miss with pain, and yes I aspirate.
Also my opinion, limit the amount of cc's per shot to your delt...I think 1cc is sufficient unless u have monster shoulders.
I'm no expert...just giving my opinion based on past experience...good luck guys....stay big

Last edited:
Please help, after completing 10 weeks of enanthate at 500mg/week, a month after last injection, all my injections site, outter quads and butt, are warm to the touch and painful but nothing can be seen to the naked eye. I am on anti biotics for the past 3 weeks for bronchitis. Woke up one morning every joint in my body was killing me, I could barely walk- they are testing me for lime disease but that still does not explain why my injection sites are hurting????? I had a tetnus shot last year, please help?

Injection siter PAIN, warm to touch 1 month after last injection, both quads& Butt

Please help, after completing 10 weeks of enanthate at 500mg/week, a month after last injection, all my injections site, outter quads and butt, are warm to the touch and painful but nothing can be seen to the naked eye. I am on anti biotics for the past 3 weeks for bronchitis. Woke up one morning every joint in my body was killing me, I could barely walk- they are testing me for lime disease but that still does not explain why my injection sites are hurting????? I had a tetnus shot last year, please help?

usually you would know you have an infection in days, to maybe a couple weeks. but months later? seems fishy. maybe you had sterile abscess from pinning in same spots too often?

Back