synovex conversion

af908

1) does anybody know the average % yield of the final product when converting synovex (using estrogen solubilizer). (ie: 100% would be 100mg/ml)

2) universal kits' estrogen solubilizer comes in a 5mL bottle which says its is sufficent for up to 10c conversions. However, it says in the instructions section that every 5c conversion requires 3mL of estrogen solubilizer. So, according to that ratio, a 10c conversion would require 6mL then??? i dont get it. ....can i get away with only buying ONE 5mL bottle of the solubilizer for a 10c conversion of synovex (20 grams)??

3) thirdly... this may be a stupid question but when they say "distilled water" are they refering to bottled water such as Aquafina or Poland Spring? Ive checked a few stores and cant seem to find a bottle of plain "distilled" water. what isle would it be in in walmart, for example?

af908 said:
1) does anybody know the average % yield of the final product when converting synovex (using estrogen solubilizer). (ie: 100% would be 100mg/ml)

2) universal kits' estrogen solubilizer comes in a 5mL bottle which says its is sufficent for up to 10c conversions. However, it says in the instructions section that every 5c conversion requires 3mL of estrogen solubilizer. So, according to that ratio, a 10c conversion would require 6mL then??? i dont get it. ....can i get away with only buying ONE 5mL bottle of the solubilizer for a 10c conversion of synovex (20 grams)??

3) thirdly... this may be a stupid question but when they say "distilled water" are they refering to bottled water such as Aquafina or Poland Spring? Ive checked a few stores and cant seem to find a bottle of plain "distilled" water. what isle would it be in in walmart, for example?

1) I've heard 80-90%

2) Ummm, yes the math doesn't jive there, email them and ask what to do.

3) Any grocery store should carry it and yes it will actually say "distilled water" on it.

DocJ said:
1) I've heard 80-90%

2) Ummm, yes the math doesn't jive there, email them and ask what to do.

3) Any grocery store should carry it and yes it will actually say "distilled water" on it.

rather then use all the 200mLs of oil and dump all the test prop powder in, would it be a better idea to weigh out the exact amount of prop recovered (after removing the estrogen)? that way i will know that i am getting exactly 100mg/ml.

thanks

af908 said:

This would require 6mL...yes. I suppose you should double check with something like this but I would have gone ahead and done the 6 mL myself.

af908 said:
rather then use all the 200mLs of oil and dump all the test prop powder in, would it be a better idea to weigh out the exact amount of prop recovered (after removing the estrogen)? that way i will know that i am getting exactly 100mg/ml.

thanks
That's what I would do.

DocJ said:
That's what I would do.

thanks Doc, i just asked because this is my first time doing a conversion like this and was not sure if the powder i would be left with would be straight prop or have something else mixed in, contributing to the overall weight (binders, fillers).

Back