syntrop or xxxx?

livebigdieyoung

GEAR JUNKIE!
if you had the choice of these two brands which would you use? they are both similar priced so was just wondering what bran you guys would buy

I'd go with syntrop from now on. I got two bottles of completly bunk shit from the other guys. Pretty sure it was sterile oil....

I'd go with syntrop from now on. I got two bottles of completly bunk shit from the other guys. Pretty sure it was sterile oil....

to be honest ever since the owner got busted a few years bac the quality has gone downhill. I used to order from them back in the days and always solid gear however Iv heard too many bad things about the new gear and havnt tried it

Honestly I'm beginning to doubt both of them. I have some Axi0 Test E I'm going to run in a few weeks. If its junk Im going to be pissed. I will keep everyone aware with a log.

Dude... The more I learn about both UG names... The more it appears that they are made by the same UG lab. They just slap a different label on them.

If you knew any of the history about both of them you'd come to the same conclusion.

I can go into it if you like...?

Axi0 Test E and Dbol log coming in 2 weeks from me. I will let you know how it goes. Rougen just did a similar cycle and it was junk.

I will be doing an all **** cycle here pretty soon and am working with a new blend so I will be keeping a log on 2 forums.

Please go into it...........

To sum everything up...

Well a few years ago AX had a lot problems with quality... If you some browsing you can probably find some old reviews and some pics of a bug in a **** vial.

Awhile ago it was reported that Syntrop was started by a "Partner" of Ax's. I guess this partner broke away and started the syntrop line because "they" say he was not pleased with the quality of Ax's labs.

I dont believe this and some other dont... I believe AX's sales suffered from all of the negative reviews about quality for a long time. In response to declining sales they created the Syntop line... A fresh product line with no blemishes....

Since all this happened Ax's reputation has improved and quality problems are seldom heard about...

Now they have two product lines are in fact and always have been the same manufacture.

To further support this theory every legit supplier I've seen of **** also carries Syntrop...
Also if you look at both home sites they are almost identical...

I respectfully doubt the naysayers regarding this former board sponsor. Unrealistic expectations from buyers perhaps? I've had one bad batch out of probably 50 with them.

There's a reason they have so much business and are relatively-highly respected on most forums.

Why all of a sudden the bad rep on A X I O?

I think there is not anything wrong with their products now. Everything I've heard lately is positive....

There are of course counterfeit Ax and Syntrop products out there...

You need to make sure you order from a trusted source...

I think there is not anything wrong with their products now. Everything I've heard lately is positive....

There are of course counterfeit Ax and Syntrop products out there...

You need to make sure you order from a trusted source...

Like I have said before....in a few weeks I will be running an AXI0 cycle. I will let everyone know how it goes.

Good to know, I am jsut sceptical after the rougen deal... I aint trying to ever get ripped off, I know they were still a sponsor when I got my d bol, but I aint got shit since then... I ll follow your log fo sho Bob.

Yooooooooooooooooo I bought a new Nokia for 90 rupees! That's a steel mayn. Check it out, I'm holding it in my avatar. it got 4 ring tones!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to know, I am jsut sceptical after the rougen deal... I aint trying to ever get ripped off, I know they were still a sponsor when I got my d bol, but I aint got shit since then... I ll follow your log fo sho Bob.

Yooooooooooooooooo I bought a new Nokia for 90 rupees! That's a steel mayn. Check it out, I'm holding it in my avatar. it got 4 ring tones!!

Wow Dude, nice phone congrats, you look so happy, and AWSOME shirt. I love the blue with stripes. Really nice.

I'm currently on Axi0 Test E and lovin it. I'm a beast in the gym and I'm feeling it GREAT! One thing though, my first vial was like 1.3ml short, sucks but thats why u order extra i guess. Qaulity is awesome imo though and smooth.

I also just came off of 4 weeks Syntrop Dbol, (as a kickstart) also good stuff, I put on about 10 lbs in those 4 weeks. Got a little gyno but its all good. Felt great even before the test kicked in.

I wouldn't jump to quickly to judge these guys. I reported a missing order and they jumped on it and are replacing it no letter no questions asked. Only shitty thing, I'm running out of addresses to give them lol.

Back