Syringe question

bw2506

So, my test c is 200mg/ml. On a 3 cc syringe how many mg of test is the plunger on the syringe filled to the fourth mark...i know the 5th mark is 1/2 and obviously 100mg

1cc = 1mL

The marks should be labeled with a number in either CCs listed as 1,2,3,4, and 5 (with sub measurements between each whole number) and/or IUs listed as 10,20,30,40....

Since your test is measured 200mg/ml, then a pull to the "1" (1cc or 1ml) mark equals 200mg of test. What is your prescribed dosage?

Last edited:
Actually, yes forget that because it has nothing to do with anything. Don't compensate for it.

Xeno, how did you come up with it does not matter. Is it your vast experience with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)? Unlikely, since your in your mid 20's. In fact, you have no cycle or testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) experience according to your posts.

You should take the advice of another famous Canadian, Brian Tracy. He says "Everything counts!" It is especially true here.

When you're dealing with such small volume of test, yes ~ it actually does matter.

There is a technique of placing a small air bubble between the plunger and the liquid when injecting that makes it possible to deliver all the material (or you simply over draw a minute amount to cover the discrepancy).

It's not about over analyzing. It's about making an effort to be as accurate as possible.

neddle

i'v been taking a half ml. of (200 enan.) or 100 mg. twice a week' i want to stay at the same dose,but now my doc has giving me a new scrip. for 150 ml T. ( he's trying to lower my dose) but i want to stay at the same dose? what do i load my pin. to now, to stay at the same dose,....i'm to lazy to fiqure it out!.lol:afro:

Not for nothing, but laziness will not get you far, especially here.

Amen..especially if you're talking about injecting substances into your body, you need to take responsibility for what you're about to do. This ain't like taking an antihistamine.

Xeno, how did you come up with it does not matter. Is it your vast experience with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)? Unlikely, since your in your mid 20's. In fact, you have no cycle or testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) experience according to your posts.

You should take the advice of another famous Canadian, Brian Tracy. He says "Everything counts!" It is especially true here.

When you're dealing with such small volume of test, yes ~ it actually does matter.

There is a technique of placing a small air bubble between the plunger and the liquid when injecting that makes it possible to deliver all the material (or you simply over draw a minute amount to cover the discrepancy).

It's not about over analyzing. It's about making an effort to be as accurate as possible.

Whether I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or not has nothing to do with it, sorry. I meant no offence to you. No, its not about over analysing, its about just fact. Syringes are calibrated to deliver the proper dosages. The measurements take into consideration the remaining 'waste'. Over compensating for what is already compensated for, leads to a inaccurately higher than prescribed dosage. Think of it for a moment, do you honestly think manufacturers would leave it to each and every person to make their own 'assumptions' or 'guesstimates' as to what is accurate by adding what they feel is 'the right amount' to the measurements? Each and every syringe has different tolerance levels for error depending on the size of the syringe.

Ever work in chemistry with a burette, pipette, or dropper? Its the same idea, they are highly accurate because they compensate for the remaining liquid in their measurements. In fact, when your prescribed medications, the calculations for this 'waste' are factored into the prescription for when you get your refills.

Edit... btw... as im sure you know... syringes are used for more than just TRT!!!

Last edited:
Lol makes sense. Trying to over analyze

Been there; done that...

I still remember the first time I order what it was supposed to be a 10ml vial of Frag 176-191. I had all my math figured it out. And then, I ended up with five 2ml vials, I was about to call the lab and and bitch them out.

Regardless of the vial size, I just add 1cc of diluting solution. It makes it so much easier, at least for me.

Good luck!

Back