T-Bol and Superdrol what's better ?

Sizewize

I've used something called muscle extreme super anadrol it's a PH i got good dry gains and very good strength from it but,

I have never used t-Bol is that turnabol ?
Everyone seems to use t-Bol on this forum
I'm from the Uk and turnabol comes in 10mgx100 tabs I have never tried t-Bol but i can get twice the amount of dianabol tablets for that price of t-Bol

Can superdrol or t-Bol be used to bridge between two cycles ?

Tbol= no bloat and yes turnabol
Dbol = bloat and is stronger.
real superdrol is better the both.

When I took superdrol at 20-30mg ed for 4 weeks I gained only 2-3kgs but I even felt like I lost bf% and my strength was shockingly good so u think superdrol is better then cyto33 ? It cost the same price as t-Bol

When I took superdrol at 20-30mg ed for 4 weeks I gained only 2-3kgs but I even felt like I lost bf% and my strength was shockingly good so u think superdrol is better then cyto33 ? It cost the same price as t-Bol

most users gain 15lbs+ on superdrol, and it should be cheaper than even dbol.....one thing to note is its also one of the more harsher compounds side wise, alot of people feel like dogsh*t on it, but after gains come on in a few days even, most will put up with it...strength wise i agree with cyto, its #1, but you may 'feel better' on dbol....tbol is the mildest of the 3 in everyway, but if it were my its the one id choose

I do know in America it's illegal ,
No idea why in south Africa it's ok but south Africa copies America in everything!!

superdrol is legal in the us, slipped through the cracks (mdrol), however as cyto said its not a ph, its a steroid.....sd,m1t,epistane are all steroids as they dont need to convert they are active in their present state......superdrol really is stronger for the most part, than most steroids. its methylated masteron, but acts very differently. extreme strength increase in less than a week, big gains,upwards of 15-18lbs in 3-4wks (diet dependant of course), and its DRY! unlike the typical oral kickstarters like adrol n dbol.....sd is very carb dependant, eat alot of starch and youll grow like mad

primordial came out with superdrone, still around if you know how to look, supposedly as good as the original, im guessing need2 version is top notch too, mdrol however iv heard isnt up to par with the others

again as cyto said, its very toxic and really taxes your body, make sure you are well equipped ancillery wise.....also altho it doesnt aromatize, alot of cases of delayed gyno, make sure your pct is tight and not some otc shit

No disrespect guys but for something so cheap with such good gains I dot understand why everyone isn't taking it,, like I said it can be bought cheap over the counter at the health shop in south Africa legal.
After all my choices of cycles I'm just gona runa nice strength cycle like:
Ghrp-6 for 7 weeks at 300mcg am + 300mcg pm
Cjc-1295 with ghrp-6 for 6 weeks
Then 2 weeks off then :
Week 1-9 test prop 100mg eod
Week 1-8 tren ace 100mg eod
Week 3-9 anavar 50mg ed

Then wait 6 weeks off that cycle then run a
Superdrol cycle, so if u say it's harsh on the liver then its pobably not good to bridge inbetween cycles! It needs time off between also

Last edited:
No disrespect guys but for something so cheap with such good gains I dot understand why everyone isn't taking it,, like I said it can be bought cheap over the counter at the health shop in south Africa legal.
After all my choices of cycles I'm just gona runa nice strength cycle like:
Ghrp-6 for 7 weeks at 300mcg am + 300mcg pm
Cjc-1295 with ghrp-6 for 6 weeks
Then 2 weeks off then :
Week 1-9 test prop 100mg eod
Week 1-8 tren ace 100mg eod
Week 3-9 anavar 50mg ed

Then wait 6 weeks off that cycle then run a
Superdrol cycle, so if u say it's harsh on the liver then its pobably not good to bridge inbetween cycles! It needs time off between also

if my math is right, 9wks +4wks pct = 13wks which doesnt equal 6wks meaning a)you arent ready to run again b)you are wasting the sd, gains will be greatly diminished seeing you are running so soon, especially after a cycle with tren

if my math is right, 9wks +4wks pct = 13wks which doesnt equal 6wks meaning a)you arent ready to run again b)you are wasting the sd, gains will be greatly diminished seeing you are running so soon, especially after a cycle with tren

Fair enough I did make a mistake it was 9 week cycle + 3 week pct + 6 weeks off , so the space would be 9 weeks off including pct and yes I know I'm a few weeks early into my next surperdrol

Superdrone and oral turinabol just recently were liquidated at primordial performance.... You may be able to find both for sale some where still.

Also I hope you realize you dont want to bridge cycles cause superdrone will shut you down hard as hell all by its self, at the last you'd want to only run it to kick off a cycle of test or cap one off.... Forget the liver issues, those can be killer all by themeself as well if major sports arent preloaded and in place.

I think t-bol really is the best to go safety profile wise also its liquid so dosing can be customized but it also contains more doses then any other out there. Dosed a lil higher you'll still not get the sides you will with superdrone but you well get comparable effects.

Superdrone and oral turinabol just recently were liquidated at primordial performance.... You may be able to find both for sale some where still.

Also I hope you realize you dont want to bridge cycles cause superdrone will shut you down hard as hell all by its self, at the last you'd want to only run it to kick off a cycle of test or cap one off.... Forget the liver issues, those can be killer all by themeself as well if major sports arent preloaded and in place.

I think t-bol really is the best to go safety profile wise also its liquid so dosing can be customized but it also contains more doses then any other out there. Dosed a lil higher you'll still not get the sides you will with superdrone but you well get comparable effects.

the liquid t-bol from PP isnt really turinabol is it?

the liquid t-bol from PP isnt really turinabol is it?

no, its a halodrol clone, not even close to real oral tbol
i used tbol lv 6wks and i prefer havoc, didnt do much, kicked in around wk3, and died by end of wk4, no stength, great pumps,great leaning, very little added size, did harden me up good
its very good price wise and if you stil play with phs its pretty decent, milder side wise than sd, but usually strength and sides go hand in hand
supposedly it converts to tbol(aas) at like 5%, but does have activity of its own.
be prepared as lethargy sucks on it too, but very little shutdown

tbh, its the last ph i ran before going aas, i spent 7wks+4wks post cycle therapy (pct) and got very little, it helped me get me head around pinning and real gear

***and for any pp supporter/rep/ect....my diet is spot on, i train hard, im 30 with 8-9yrs training, built up to 215 almost natural (few mild phs here n there), so before you defend the product by questioning the user.....there it is.

15lbs in 5wks on it is highly unlikely unless you eat like a horse, but becasue it has good leaning effects, the over eating would defeat the purpose of the compound...
its best suited on a recomp with maintenance diet i think.........for huge gains you will want the superdrol

Back