T3 question

Foby

Hello
I am getting down to around 8-9% bodyfat with my cut and I was wondering with T3 how significant is the fat/muscle loss while running it up to 75mcg, any experiences?

Will be running about a 800 calorie deficit, low carb, high protein

Also on 500mg test e/week and will be running clen also

I am getting down to around 8-9% bodyfat with my cut and I was wondering with T3 how significant is the fat/muscle loss while running it up to 75mcg, any experiences?

Will be running about a 800 calorie deficit, low carb, high protein

Also on 500mg test e/week and will be running clen also

I think with all these numbers it is really going to be unique to your body. There HAVE been people reporting catabolizm on t3 while on test as well. Then some people dont.

are you going to be taking any other thermos with it or just t3?

I know everyone is going to hate me for saying it (fuck off) but if you are already at 8-9% BF why not just take a LOW dose of DNP for like a week or 2? low dose is still pretty much guaranteed to make you lose fat, you will not go catabolic due solely to the DNP like you would on the T3.

Take 200mg of DNP for about 4 days, if your doing ok, up it to 400 and cruise on that. You shouldnt have any horrible sides. just watch the BP and water intake and your golden.

EDIT, This is assuming your not like 14 YO, are in good health and somewhat know your body. Im assuming you fall into this category...

*patiently awaits Jamy to come in and yell for suggesting DNP

first thing I'd do is make sure you are 8-9%. Thats pretty damn low. If you're basing that off anything but a dunk test (calipers, bod pod, etc), than I can almost guarantee you are not 8-9%.

Now, if you are 8-9%, there is absolutely no reason to run anything over 25mcg/d IMO. If you are running it that high, your diet is off.

T3 can be used effectively, but typically not a NEEDED addition.

you left this part out.

You're absolutely right. It is a metabolic poison.

Poisons are substances that can cause disturbances to organisms when enough is absorbed. So it's saying that it's disturbing the metabolic process by its uncoupling.

I think when people hear poison, they get the wrong idea. Poison is a very generic term. People specifically take "poisons" to get the desired affect.(i.e. Botox, PCT chemicals, daily medications, etc) In this case, weight loss. Really, too much of anything is, "poisonous".

Last edited:
You're absolutely right. It is a metabolic poison.

Poisons are substances that can cause disturbances to organisms when enough is absorbed. So it's saying that it's disturbing the metabolic process by its uncoupling.

I think when people hear poison, they get the wrong idea. People specifically take "poisons" to get the desired affect.(i.e. Botox) In this case, weight loss.

oh, i'm not doubting that it works, just want to give the guy above all the facts. Simply saying its used for weightloss by using terms like "oxidative phosphorylation" is a little misleading.

btw, Botox is still weird as fuck to me. lol

oh, i'm not doubting that it works, just want to give the guy above all the facts. Simply saying its used for weightloss by using terms like "oxidative phosphorylation" is a little misleading.

btw, Botox is still weird as fuck to me. lol

Lol, u responded a littlle too quick, I was editing my post. But yes, I just didn't want to copy/paste one of those articles on DNP. A lot of the stuff posted on DNP is "bro science" , and I didn't feel like taking a long time and fixing stuff.

If he has any questions I would be more than glad to help to answer them.

Last edited:
I think when people hear poison, they get the wrong idea. Poison is a very generic term. People specifically take "poisons" to get the desired affect.(i.e. Botox, PCT chemicals, daily medications, etc) In this case, weight loss. Really, too much of anything is, "poisonous".

Great point.

Lol, u responded a littlle too quick, I was editing my post. But yes, I just didn't want to copy/paste one of those articles on DNP. A lot of the stuff posted on DNP is "bro science" , and I didn't feel like taking a long time and fixing stuff.

If he has any questions I would be more than glad to help to answer them.

haha. no big deal. i wasn't busting balls. bro science is the worst thing on these boards as its mostly parroted shit they heard on another board. Can't stand it. mainly cuz i used to do it until i was quickly smacked about the head by some of the old dawgs way back when.

i would consider DNP, but I know its never needed. If you have to take extremes in this game, your diet sucks IMO.

On that note, 'curiousity use' is great for real world experience. lol

haha. no big deal. i wasn't busting balls. bro science is the worst thing on these boards as its mostly parroted shit they heard on another board. Can't stand it. mainly cuz i used to do it until i was quickly smacked about the head by some of the old dawgs way back when.

i would consider DNP, but I know its never needed. If you have to take extremes in this game, your diet sucks IMO.

On that note, 'curiousity use' is great for real world experience. lol

Ya lol, I learned while standing back and watching others getting blasted for that.

I would agree with you on that DNP isn't "needed" , but it definitely helps when trying to cut to new low's in bf%.

At OP, I would chose DNP for cutting before anything else, it has been shown to be protein sparing while elevating metabolism by 15%(on average) per 100mg of powder, or 11%(on average) per 100mg of crystal. Which means even a low dose of 200-300 mgs powder will increase metabolism by 30-45%, with practically no sides.

As for its "safeness" , it's not as dangerous as it is made out to be. Yes, it should be given the proper respect. When it was banned in the 1930's , it was for causing cataracts, NOT killing. About 1 in 1000 developed cataracts. A lot of people on the forums today stress how easy it is to overdose on the stuff, when in actuality overdose is very rare.

I'm not saying don't be cautious or careful, because that's exactly how you should behave when putting something foreign into your body. Do the proper research and ask questions.

I'm not saying don't be cautious or careful, because that's exactly how you should behave when putting something foreign into your body. Do the proper research and ask questions.

very wise words here. its like what people say about insulin.

i wish i could suggest more things on this board without killing some 135lbs retard because all he read in a thread was "Insulin is the most anabolic substance you can use". lol

very wise words here. its like what people say about insulin.

i wish i could suggest more things on this board without killing some 135lbs retard because all he read in a thread was "Insulin is the most anabolic substance you can use". lol

LOL, yes unfortunately sometimes it seems that people have selective reading.

Back