T3

Bimmer

A female friend of mine just started T3 for the first time. She plans on doing 25 mcgs ED throughout 4 weeks. Is this an optimal dosage and what kind of results can be expected (just an estimate, I know I shouldnt ask this)? SHe has Liquid Research and drops it on her tongue. Also it would be more benifical for her to take it twice in one day or all at once. And if split up is it ok to take it once she wakes up and once before she goes to bed. She is also not a fan of clen so she is set on T3. Any advice

Hug, hug, kiss, kiss, luv ya friends forever...BUH BYE!!!!

I hope she is taking some Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) as well. It is possible not to burn a ton of muscle, but not likely. She also will probably gain every pound she loses as soon as she is finished with that cycle.

Hey Bimmer,

ok.. the Liquid research is strong shit!! and hard to accurately dose for a woman.. or at least that was what i ran into..

T3 as stated by the other women really should be used with an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) because the T3 will burn right through her muscle as well as fat.. which is why you will see the clen/t3 stack quite often because the clen is anti-catabolic..

Now.. T3 cycles should be ran in a pyramid (taper up rather) not 4 weeks at 25mcgs straight.. this is why the LR gets a bit tedious..

Here is the cycle for 4 weeks: (max to run it would be 6 weeks)
day 1-3 12.5mcg
day 4-6 25mcg
day 7-9 37.5mcg
day 10-28 50mcg (do NOT exceed 50mcg)

a taper down is not necessary because NEW research has shown that the thyroid will not shut down as quickly as we all fear if at all!! However i still feel a bit more comfortable with a slight taper off too.. :)

Hope that helps

supergirl won't you get a rebound from suddenly stopping like that? wouldn't the 5% 40% 55% taper be more effective as this is recommened for guys?

Badruz said:
supergirl won't you get a rebound from suddenly stopping like that? wouldn't the 5% 40% 55% taper be more effective as this is recommened for guys?
if you read what i wrote, you will see that the cycle was the 4 week cycle.. that did NOT include the taper... a taper is optional after a 4 week run "on"... I usually do a slight taper off, but not an extended one like what used to be recommended or what i used to do... just seems like it is not as necessary as i thought... but that is just my opinion... :)

i personally do about 1 week of taper...

Back