taking medical arimidex in flight

theoddone

hey im from israel im traveling to thailand in couple of days
i got Medical Arimidex that i bought from my dealer [by saying medical i mean same arimidex people get from the doctors]
i want to take it with me in the flight [pills]
can i take it with no problem? or they will question me on that?!..

Last edited:
What official paperwork do you have attached to this? All they want to see it proper paperwork.

And going into a country like Thailand which is corrupt to the core, they will want to see paperwork or its your ASS. no pun intended :)
Jails in Thailand make Turkish prisons look like day camp. Just saying

but in thailand everything is legal u can buy any test tren and juice you want in the pharmacy.. ://...

so u dont suggest doing so?..

Yes its legal inside the borders, but bringing in substances from another country is different. They want you to buy their homemade products so the money goes to their country, NOT bring in products from somewhere else. Would you bring a hooker from the USA to Thailand or would you enjoy theirs?
I saw a similar post around here before which had the proper responses, if I can track it down I will share it here. Good luck regardless!
case in point, Marijuana is legal in some states in the USA but you cannot bring in marijuana from Colombia. just saying.

Last edited:
And going into a country like Thailand which is corrupt to the core, they will want to see paperwork or its your ASS. no pun intended :)
Jails in Thailand make Turkish prisons look like day camp. Just saying

This ^^^ don't get in trouble there, you may never get back and that is real.

Better be safe at any cost.

Back