Taking steroids under 20 years old??

Sawyer05

This has nothing to do with me, I'd just like to learn more about the effects on steroids on a younger person. My little brother is friends with this boy who is 18 maybe 19. He is very open about his steroid use and tells me brother it won't hurt him in the long run. He says he takes test-e and dbol for 12 weeks at a time with pct. Now I'm not an expert on this stuff but wherever I read it seems everyone recommends being over 21 and preferably like 24 or 25. What kind of effects will this have on a young person like this? I feel as if it would have some repercussions in his later years.

Conflicting reports on closing growth plates. More of a worry is permanently damaging normal testosterone function, heart, BP. At 18-20 your body is producing maximum T already-diet and exercise are all that is needed. With early steroid use, a young man could have early prostate problems. That means no more ejaculation, truly shooting blanks... I have a friend that took steroids in the 60's-70's. He lost his prostate at 50. He's one of the few guys that talks about prostate problems. Every man will have a prostate problem, don't rush it.

How severe would this decreased testosterone function be? I have also heard it can cause infertility, although that may just be a scare tactic. Personally I don't see the reward outweighing the risks.

What is it he wants? At that age, he's producing a lot more testosterone than people twenty years older than him. Is he competing or just impatient to build his body the hard way?

I think he just wants to be bigger. He was pretty big before he started juicing. So do you think his test levels will be permanently damaged after he stops cycling? To the best of my knowledge he has only done two or three twelve week test with dbol and pct. If hes going to mess himself up I'd like to let him know. do you think the damage has already been done?

How severe would this decreased testosterone function be? I have also heard it can cause infertility, although that may just be a scare tactic. Personally I don't see the reward outweighing the risks.

it's not a scare tactic if you don't know what you're doing or don't do proper PCT you can do serious damage to your HPTA

nobody can know if permanent damage has been done it varies from person to person he would need to get blood work done

Problem is when people aren't matured snd you replace those already high hormones with synthetic hormones. You can cause permanent damage to your hpta.

he has enough natural test in his body as it is for his young age. Steroids are not a game gyno sucks and without proper pct this kid could be in a whole heap of trouble. Steroids need to be understood before you try it out

Recreational AAS use under the age 25 is reckless.

If a guy is totally nuts, has been told by Top Comp BB's (hopefully Pro Card holders) then using AAS to make the Big Time has some justification. Just remember it's easier to make Pro Football, Baseball or any other Pro Sport then Pro Bodybuilding.

Some guys might not like it, but what I have stated here is the truth.

Eat, sleep, train and once you've mastered that THEN consider juicing.

Recreational AAS use under the age 25 is reckless.

If a guy is totally nuts, has been told by Top Comp BB's (hopefully Pro Card holders) then using AAS to make the Big Time has some justification. Just remember it's easier to make Pro Football, Baseball or any other Pro Sport then Pro Bodybuilding.

Some guys might not like it, but what I have stated here is the truth.

Eat, sleep, train and once you've mastered that THEN consider juicing.

yes sir. this man speaks the truth bro. everyone is always looking for the easy way out......the secret is........even with juice its not easy! hard work is the only way. get your rock solid foundation, then you build the big ass house on that foundation. just my $.02

He must really love gear, Considering he will prob be on it his whole lifetime now (trt). Hope thats not the case tho

Back