Tell me did i get ripped off!!!

R

RussianOutlaw

i payed $550 for this cycle. Did i get ripped off? and if i did should i just suck it up and learn from my mistake or does anyone have any suggestions? post some of your good thoughts b/c im gonna email them to the guy who sold them to me if he ripped me off thanks guys..

Clenbuterol 20mcg tabs Anavar 10 mg tabs vial Winstrol 5 mg tabs
1 1 tab/day 1 tab/day 1 tab/day
2 1 tab/day 2 tab/day 1 tab/day
3 2 tabs/day 2 tabs/day 2 tabs/day
4 2 tabs/day 3 tabs/day 2 tabs/day
5 2 tabs/day 3 tabs/day 3 tabs/day
6 3 tabs/day 3 tabs/day 3 tabs/day
7 2 tabs/day 2 tabs/day 3 tabs/day
8 1 tab/day 1 tab/day 2 tab/day

20mg var and 15mg Winstrol (winny) a day will not do anything for you. Personally I think you got raped by your source. You could get a couple of bottles of test for a fraction of the price and get alot more gains also

Champ

Call the cops......you got robbed.

Seriously, if this turns into any kind of pricing thread, it will get locked.

Yeah bro you need to get a nice chunk of money back or have that guy beat up, that isnt even right ....

Ok I did it anyways. So I think you got 105 Winstrol (winny) tabs and 119 anavar if I am not mistaken. Clen is cheap as dirt so I dont even care about that shit. Figure $50 for the clen and $250 for the 119 tabs of Var and $250 for the 105 tabs of Winstrol (winny). Yeah dude you got ripped but not a whole lot worse than some gym prices.

well what can i say....some people are fuckin assholes and im sure im not the first person here thats been bent over by fucks like this guy

thanks bros

It depends on what it did for you. If it made you hard and ripped you up a bit then it was worth it. Not everybody get stuff cheap. It takes a long time or the right people to run into to get the right deal.It not always what you pay. If it does you any good is what you should be saying. What kind of Winstrol (winny) tabs were they, Anavar ,them too what kind? A dealer is out for money,a friend is out for your size and money.

yes you did get raped, but everyone starts somewhere. Most people when they start pay a lot higher till they learn more about where to look and prices.

You were obviously willing to pay the price, but I can say that I would NOT have payed it.

You never know how many middle men it went through, and again if you payed it, you didn't get ripped off but you sure did overpay.

Back