Telling your girl about using steroids

big12

Do you you guys tell your girl/wife about your steroid use? I read one story where a guy told his gf that he uses gear and then she went and threw all his gear away. But then I've heard some where a guy's girl is so cool that she actually does his injections for him.

I'm just a little worried because this is a "hobby" of mine that I don't plan on giving up any time soon and with so many people that are ignorant to the benefits of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use the last thing I want is some chick freaking out over me using gear. Guys got any advice?

Haha good thread... im interested to see what people say.

I kinda hinted at it once to some bird and she was on the verge of freaking out so i had to go back on my words pretty quikly to get my end wet!

Put a H_e in her place tell her how its going to be and if she dont like it let her walk. Once you are jacked and have all the muscles that all the girls want she'll come back to you crawling at your knees. But then you can just score with all the new chicks that want you :laugh3:

It seems to me that ignorance regarding AS is pretty pervasive. I think generally you are going to have a very hard time convincing your girl that steroids are good, after all, doesn't *everyone* know how bad they are? I mean, it was on TV, so it must be true, right? If you tell your girl, I think you're taking a big risk. Lots of downside and little upside. I'd like to tell my girl, but I wouldn't want to have her telling me that she heard from so and so doctor, bodybuilder, whatever, that steroids are really bad for me. Every time I get the least bit upset, it must be "roid rage", etc. etc. etc.

I have never told and I have no plans to.

I told mine from the start, as I see no point in a relationship if you have to lie and hide about something like this. I am who I am and do what I do and it was up to her to accept it or not. If she had found out sometime later, or just found needles about the place, she would have just assumed the worst and it would have been worse again because I'd have been lying to her.

I explained everything to her, gave her some stuff to read and I told her why I do it, and she is quite happy with it.

Won't work on all women though!!

I've never told my girlfriend about it.. I just say that I train harder and eat more for a few weeks.. she believes this hehe

If I tell it, i know that everytime I'll be upset she'll say its roid rage, everytime I'll want to have sex she'll say its the test etc.. I just dont want that she starts annoying me with this and I don't want to speak of this with her..

I once told her the other day that I may some day start using AA just to see how it feels like, then she said "OMG NO I WOULD LEAVE YOU". Three days later, she was looking at my facebook profile and she sees pics of a friend of mine that put some pics of his last bbing contest, then she says 'oh if steroids can make u look like this then do what you want im for it !"

The girl I'm talking to thinks creatine is a steroid...I mentioned that someone thought I was taking gear and it didnt even phase her, she just smiled so I'm pretty sure if and when I ever start taking anything she wouldnt even know or care

they should know

I told mine from the start, as I see no point in a relationship if you have to lie and hide about something like this. I am who I am and do what I do and it was up to her to accept it or not. If she had found out sometime later, or just found needles about the place, she would have just assumed the worst and it would have been worse again because I'd have been lying to her.

I explained everything to her, gave her some stuff to read and I told her why I do it, and she is quite happy with it.

Won't work on all women though!!

exactly brotha, gotta tell them from the gate.

I've never told my girlfriend about it.. I just say that I train harder and eat more for a few weeks.. she believes this hehe

If I tell it, i know that everytime I'll be upset she'll say its roid rage, everytime I'll want to have sex she'll say its the test etc.. I just dont want that she starts annoying me with this and I don't want to speak of this with her..

I once told her the other day that I may some day start using AA just to see how it feels like, then she said "OMG NO I WOULD LEAVE YOU". Three days later, she was looking at my facebook profile and she sees pics of a friend of mine that put some pics of his last bbing contest, then she says 'oh if steroids can make u look like this then do what you want im for it !"

exactly, i actually learned to eliminate my out of gym roid rage becasue i was always being called "roid monster".
my wife is the one who does my shots and she has no problem. the only question she ever asked was are you going to keep all that muscle?
when the cycle was over she was amazed that they are not as "bad" as they seem to be and the muscle gained is not fake muscle. her mom came to my house one day i found my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and flipped out, i was proud that my wife stood up for me and said well he's my husband. she da best!!!:):):)

hey bros,

My wife knew before that I had tried gear but didn't want me using it. Until I was in Iraq and asked her about it again. I talked to her about it a lot. Gave her the truth told her to look it up herself. And I explained that I wasn't going to be on it all the time just cycling it. Well now I am on my 5th cycle and she likes me on it. I am more calm and relaxed while I am on. Her mom found out that I use because she asked my wife and I told her not to lie about it. So they think I will just go crazy and hit her. But my wife told them off saying I would never do that. You just have to inform the girl your with about the truth and now my wife can tell all about the bullshit you see in the news. She is great.

Later,
Derek

she dont mind at all ..she likes the fact that i focus my anger when i have them days i go to the gym and push hard.....she is only 4'11 ...so there is no way i can even raise a hand to her...but i do stuff her in the closet when she bugs me...lol no im joking

Great post, I was actually gonna start one about being open w/coworkers-friends, etc.

Back to the ladies.
I don't like to lie and hide shit so I never have.
I've dated 20 different chix in the past year and I believe every one of em knew.
I've been with the same chick for a month now and she knew from the start.
Honestly, every girl seems to have a "Roid rage story", you just have to disprove those stereotypes on a daily basis.
I usually explain everything, the pros and cons and if a girl truly respects you and has a basic intelligence she'll be fine.
If shes doesn't and isn't, dump her ass and find a mature adult.

just show her that you are taking all the right precautions to prevent any internal problems....and at times you might feel compelled to get angry at her and yelll.....so in order to defuse the situation.........SMASH HER IN THE FACE WITH A 10 pd WEIGHT......BLAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM.......and then laugh and make a protien shake...

Last edited:
i told my wife pretty early on in the relationship. she had an ex that was a minor league baseball player so she was familiar with people using and even had used some stuff herself.

it depends on the girl. however, i would think if the girl cant accept what you do then you probably should find a different girl anyway.

Back