Telling your girl about using steroids

You guys are crazy. Maybe you can get away with telling a casual girlfriend, not sure why you would, once you break up, they blab to everyone.

If your married, they might be 'cool' with it at the time, but once shit goes sour its just more ammo for them to use againist you. Plenty of other guys have been screwed liked this by ex's.

You got to think down the line, when it ends and almost all relationships do. Do you guys know how much women gossip? It is genetic... Why would you want to tell them anyway, nothing wrong with just keeping some things private.

private...fuk bro your walking around like the hulk ya wanna fuck steady ...lol thats not easy to hide

or you drank alot of 5 hour energy drink....lol and you get big of it too..

You guys are crazy. Maybe you can get away with telling a casual girlfriend, not sure why you would, once you break up, they blab to everyone.

If your married, they might be 'cool' with it at the time, but once shit goes sour its just more ammo for them to use againist you. Plenty of other guys have been screwed liked this by ex's.

You got to think down the line, when it ends and almost all relationships do. Do you guys know how much women gossip? It is genetic... Why would you want to tell them anyway, nothing wrong with just keeping some things private.

That you bro?

LOL, Dude honestly everyone around knows I'm on.
I don't give a shit to be honest.
I seriously doubt the feds or locals could give a rats ass about some crazy cracker doing cycles.
Besides I don't burn bridges very often, I like to keep em happy even after the fires gone out.
Never know when or where you'll see em again and it's nicer to have lottsa friends than lottsa enemy's, male or female.
I've always trusted my girl's with my life, so to speak.
Not in prison behind one yet.

thank god my gf is fine with it and knew from the start thow from the start it was deca form my doc after a car accedent then i eased her in on it . liek deca from pharm is too much$ in canada and not wrth it when i can get same amount for 6-14$ then it was low test isnt healthy and deca lowers it and i unno its all gone well im happy shed ok with it. SHE DOSNT LIKE IT AND SAYED I SHOULDENT but it isnt a big issue we never argu just soem times she make a comment liek i hope you dont hurt your self or i hope you know what your doing. only thing is the fukin acne that bugs her alover my back and arms but other then that alls good. o shrumken balls meand less chance of kids so shes gud with that lol :)

ive known my girl since 5th grade, we were high school sweet hearts and in my senior year i talked to her about it and she understood why i was taking it and understood that i was educated enough to juice without doing damage to myself, its 4years later and were working on having a fuck oprah jr :D

i think the 2 biggest reasons why some chicks don't let you juice is becuase of the media, and becuase they think that you're doing it to impress them with your physique. I was lucky enough to marry a girl who understood bbing is my passion and juicing was part of the package. My advice to anyone trying to talk their girl into accepting it, make sure she realizes how educated you are on the subject.

you lucky basterd!!! i have never not gotten acne.
its almost a drem to be abule to use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and not get acne.
"no i will not touch accutain!"

i usal what i can thats topical.

thats weird how some get and some dont.oh well its all in genetics...

If you tell your girl, I think you're taking a big risk. Lots of downside and little upside. I'd like to tell my girl, but I wouldn't want to have her telling me that she heard from so and so doctor, bodybuilder, whatever, that steroids are really bad for me. Every time I get the least bit upset, it must be "roid rage", etc. etc. etc.

I have never told and I have no plans to.

Bingo.

it really depends on the girl. introduce her to some of your juicer buddies that tell everbody anyway and see how she reacts. i did that with my current girl and it worked real well. she thought steroids killed your sex drive and shrunk your dick. he laughed and told her my sex drive would go through the roof. lol she told me to go ahead.

disclaimer: my chick is a "down ass bitch" though, not very many girls act like her.

Yeah. I might start dating this one girl who's pretty cool. She seems smart enough to know that not everything she hears from the media via TV is the truth. She's also an athlete herself (the kind of girls I usually go for) so I think she would have a better understanding that supplements (legal and illegal) are a part of training in sports.

Here's my story on this subject.....
My wife wanted a new set of titties so I told her I'll buy you titties if I can do a cycle of juice. So here we are , me juicing and her with 350 cc's of salene in each boob while I put 1 cc of test in each delt. :) The deal was only one cycle ,but we all know how that goes :laugh:
I think I made out far better with new toys and jacked arms!
This happened like 5 years ago.

Last edited:
Man I don't know about girlfriends, but when my parents found my stash it was a different story.. My dbol started to go missing and when I questioned them about it, Dad admitted he had been eating a few each day for two weeks LOL

Man I don't know about girlfriends, but when my parents found my stash it was a different story.. My dbol started to go missing and when I questioned them about it, Dad admitted he had been eating a few each day for two weeks LOL

Hey Dad , why are you looking a little bloated today? Well , I've been having the breakfast of champions lately son:rolleyes2:

thats fukin halearios!!!!!!!!!!!hahahaha

thats weird how some get and some dont.oh well its all in genetics...

I think so too.
I am HAIRY AS FUK!! i mean a BEAST i use the trimmer with a #2 every few weeks on chest now. people tell me i kinda got a baby face so most dont think i am then at pool! hahahah i got old men lookin at me "hopefully just cuzz of hair lol."

i think having VERY dens thick hair along with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) it what clogging pores more then most people.

i tryed shavein or waxing last winter and got SOO many ingrown hairs now im full of scars on chest and back the acne turned into acne with a hair in side it and it was SICK.

so trimming/nizrol shampoo on body 4 times a week. seems to be alot better.

dammin i hadto have a towel under me in her bed cuzz of blood n stuff not to get on sheets! it was that bad.

I have to let things go and think about the fact shes not left me for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or acne problimes . luv her. shes 10yrs older too lol o also shes NEVER dated a guy as hairy or ans young as me. i tell people in liek 6 years older then i realy am so she dosnt feel like"shes robbing the cradel" as she put it one time. cuzz i dont know how she is calm and ok with it but I treat her good so .

treat your girl very good for a few weeks before u tell her but not the the point shes asking WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?! your acting too nice hahaha.

this thread degress in anyway it's possible...
I imagine how he will tell her about his AAs
-Darling!
-Yes dear...
-The guys on fo' says bla bla bla!
-Realy?
-Yes
-Oh my!
-Huffff:laugh3:

lol this morn i did my daily shot of tren 50 mg as usual..lol i rolled over and said"hunn wake up i need you to rub my shoulders to massage it it a lil" She says did you asperate..i was like wtf.....yeah i did ..she smiled......and felt important...

Back