Tendonitis in Forearms - Will Nandrolone help?

epoxy

Spartan
Started developing tendonitis over the last year or so. It sucks pretty bad, I've stopped doing straight bar curls because they are absolutely painful for me to do, and I've switched to the EZ bar. I was wondering if NPP or Deca would do anything about the tendon issues or if it would only help the joints? I'm currently 1 week into 750mg/week of Sust (shooting EOD) after my last botched cycle of BD gear I had failed on me. The NPP will arrive shortly and I'll be throwing that in for probably a total of around 12-14 weeks @ 400mg/week. Just curious if there is anything I can do to combat or alleviate the tendon pains in my forearms besides loading up on advil. Everything upper body pretty much puts enough stress on my forearms to hurt. They're even starting to hurt in daily activities @ work, etc. Thanks guys.

Started developing tendonitis over the last year or so. It sucks pretty bad, I've stopped doing straight bar curls because they are absolutely painful for me to do, and I've switched to the EZ bar. I was wondering if NPP or Deca would do anything about the tendon issues or if it would only help the joints? I'm currently 1 week into 750mg/week of Sust (shooting EOD) after my last botched cycle of BD gear I had failed on me. The NPP will arrive shortly and I'll be throwing that in for probably a total of around 12-14 weeks @ 400mg/week. Just curious if there is anything I can do to combat or alleviate the tendon pains in my forearms besides loading up on advil. Everything upper body pretty much puts enough stress on my forearms to hurt. They're even starting to hurt in daily activities @ work, etc. Thanks guys.

I don't know about NPP helping as I have never read a credible study (that has been repeated) to suggest any AAS improve ligament or tendon strength. As some who has needed rotator cuff surgery for years and has tendonitis in r. ankle and my r. hand I can tell you nothing helps tendonitis more than rest. I have tried every kind of remedy for my shoulder medications, wraps, cold/hot treatment, physical therapy and what not. Both my parents are physical therapist and I have received PT for years. NOTHING improves ligament or tendon inflammation better than rest. That's the bottom line all other treatments are usually used to improve the condition in a short term period. Proper PT and rest for about 6 months is what some of my tendon inflammation took and if you rush it, it comes right back. I hate to say it but it will only get worse unless you let it rest.
Btw this is just from my experience from when I use to compete in sports at a high level. If you are like me and are not willing to step away from your passion whether it be weight lifting or basketball or whatever else, find ways to properly treat it hot and cold treatments after physical activity. Eliminating weight bearing on that joint solely etc. when you do chest look to do wide grip with a 90 degree angle to the body versus 45, this eliminates stress from the elbow and displaces that weight bearing more on the shoulder joint. If it's really bad look to do proper flys rather than heavy compound exercises for sometime. Triceps use dips vs skull crushers, Bi's do compound exercises of back versus standing dumbell curls. Anything that eliminates the complete isolation of that joint for the weight bearing will help.

Idk if this helps but I tried lol I am an ace certified trainer but I am not a doctor ....not yet at least :/

Brother I hate to tell you this,but I have the same shit in my left fore-arm and elbow,I stick 500 mgs of deca a wk with test and it does not really help at all,and my gear real,so the best of luck to you.

Thanks for the responses guys. I guess I will start icing my forearms post workout, and maybe heat them pre-workout, and keep living on 4-6 advil a day for now lol. Kind of sucks but gotta do what I gotta do.

Thanks for the responses guys. I guess I will start icing my forearms post workout, and maybe heat them pre-workout, and keep living on 4-6 advil a day for now lol. Kind of sucks but gotta do what I gotta do.

I've had it more than once. I've had good results with Ice and advil. It's a bitch to get it to go away.

how to get rid of tendonitis...

if it hurts at all, dont do it.

warm up. this means 20-30 min of cardio and then light weights. and light weights mean LIGHT. THEN slow progression to training weight.

eg. had some tendonitis from curling heavy (80's-- heavy for macro) as well as from heavy cable single arm extensions 115-130.

this (with cardio to get blood flowing generally) works..

before doing any exercises that work bi's or tris. do 4 light sets of 3 angle rotational curls and 3 angle kickbacks. starting with 5-10's and going to 20-25's. will start out with some very light 25-35lb farmers walk (for distance) to put tension and get blood flowing-- as well as pump.

but if anything hurts... dont do it. this may mean giving up certain excercises for the time being.... and when you do add them back light weight and very slow climb in weight--- this may mean more sets.. but tendonitis must be dealt with, because generally if you keep aggravating you wont be able to lift at all or may even tear it.

Thanks guys --

Yeah I had a desk job for a couple of years (and I'm still a forum-fiend when I'm not working or working out) so I've actually had issues with not only the tendonitis but also carpel tunnel syndrome (which comes and goes). Straight bars KILL my forearms so I completely avoid them, I'm just hoping at some point I'll get some relief. I'm obviously not planning on stopping my routine totally anytime soon so I'm not sure what else to do besides light warm up exercising, heating/icing, and taking advil so I guess I'll just keep that up for awhile and see how it goes.

I may be the exception but I had tendonitis in shoulder, stopped training for 2 months around january.. went to the doc and kine, made lots of streching, took inflamatories etc.. it helped a lot but the pain was still there. Now this cycle of cyp/deca really made the pain go totally away. I can bench press heavy and no pain..

Theres only one way to find out,try it.I have some really sore elbows so i switched my Eq to decca and going to see what happens,Been on the EQ for 4 weeks and it did nothing for my elbows.

I may be the exception but I had tendonitis in shoulder, stopped training for 2 months around january.. went to the doc and kine, made lots of streching, took inflamatories etc.. it helped a lot but the pain was still there. Now this cycle of cyp/deca really made the pain go totally away. I can bench press heavy and no pain..

thats joint pain, not really tendonitis. deca is great for joints, not so much for tendonitis.

Yes I think I had joint inflammation not tendonitis

Deca def. helped for that.. I do wonder if it only hides the pain or if it'll be cured after the cycle though

Back