Terumo/B-D?

TechChemY

which do ya'll prefer? Terumo pinz or B-D's. I'm ordering some more pinz soon and I want some peoples opinion on whichever brand.

TechChemY said:
which do ya'll prefer? Terumo pinz or B-D's. I'm ordering some more pinz soon and I want some peoples opinion on whichever brand.

If you want to pay extra for the name then buy BD's. If your just looking to buy syringes then go with Terumo's!

I personally used Teurmo's 17 yrs and recently switch to B-Ds for first time. I like B-Ds because they have a bigger flange to grip for fat fingers and injection seem to go in smother without sticking.

The B-Ds also hold 4 cc's easily so you can overdraw. Most all hospitals I seen use only Becker Dickinson's B-Ds if it makes a difference.

You can see the bigger plunger on B-D's for hard to reach on-sites and they are longer but also seem sturdier for some reason.

you can see the flange on the B-Ds is about twice as big.
the top ones are a Teurmo's bottom is B-D.

both 3 cc syringe's

thanx....I've only used Terumo's and sometimes they are crooked and shit, and go in slanted. And I can't find any BD slin pins for my quads and delts....I guess I have to go with terumo for those.

I use Terumos...I don't care to tell the truth...a pin is a pin..as long as it's new and safe..

BD all the way. To me there is no comparison. Generally in life, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. They're standard in every hospital and doctors office I've ever been in... I wonder why??

Back