Test 1500mg/week?

Ive gone over 2 grams, I was using 1.5-2mg of adex a day to keep the bloating down, at one point my ankles were swelling..but hey thats the price ya pay sometimes

PumpBreezer said:
Anyone done a cycle like this? I would add som Proviron or maybe Arimidex!
I didn't read all the responses but I have been using 1500 mg of test per week for a few months now and nothing else and it is my favorite cycle ever. My total drug milligrams are lower than most of my other cycles yet I have the best gains yet. The sides are no different for me than when I ran 250 mg a week.

I would never recc anyone start or end up this high without know your body very well, keep logs of performance and most of all blood work.. Funny thing is 40mg of dbol or 75mg ed tren kicks me up nice, so I'm not over tollerent of other drugs. I don't view this as a race or who can use more... Shit I would love to take 250mg and blow up.. No ego..

DG runs it, or has run it, right around those dosages (1.5 gs).. he's knowledgeable I'd ask him if I had any questions.

I remember G-DOGG on elite posting that his "friend" Paul Dillett takes just that to bulk 1.5g's test.

I did 2000 mg a week before. Only sides was the nips started to gyno a little. But it could of been progesterone from the deca that did it. Other than that I didn't gain anymore weight than using half that amount. But my strength went up nice. Gyno is under control though, with help from nolvs and provirons.

Silverback316 said:
G-Dogg aka Brian Mayor is a fucking scammer. I worked with him at Golds for a while before he scammed me and many others and fled town. I would not believe a word he says because he is a liar. He kept saying Paul was living with him, but the truth was that Paul would just stop over and hang out occasionly. Anyways do you know where that fat ass Brian is at nowadays?

Sorry to hear that. I don't know where the guy is at? I thought he got popped or something?
Anyways, he did have a few informative posts from what I remember. Oh well:rolleyes:

yeah not to change the topic of this thread over but i def member that stuff back from the EF days, anyways, though I have to admit as much as I love test I am really really impressed with slin I have put on NO BF and over the past 2 weeks I am up 15lbs...now I haven't gotten my bf checked plan on doing that in the next week or so...but that's like so freaking awesome to me...15lbs.....LoL I look the best I ever have...too bad only have an unlimited amount of size left to go through....oh on a side note...my ass cheek is sore from the 800mg injection I did on monday...and i have another one to do today :( later yall

damn thats a shitload of gear...but cool at the same time.

Im stuck now at 195-198 and have considered bumping from 600 - 800mgs. My goal is 210 by jan. Im also gonna start another month of igf1 next week.

i tell you what, i am sick of eating and i never thought id say that. I honestly eat about between 1.5 and 3 lbs of steak a day along with protein shakes, potatos, and veggies. blachhh, im constantly full. i hurt my back squating again yesterday and it depressed me so ive taken a break from eating today...and i think my gi track is thanking me.

i have taken 1 gram/week with good results...i am getting ready to start 1.5 grams /week along with 75mg ed tren hope to get some good results from the upcoming cycle

Listen I have done upto and over 3gs per week

Sides are controllable take liquidex you will be fine

But again everyone is different

slicli said:
I honestly eat about between 1.5 and 3 lbs of steak a day along with protein shakes, potatos, and veggies.

I hear you on that loud and clear. I am stuffing down milk instead of water to help get more calories in, along with a mix of chicken/beef for four pounds a day, mac n cheese is an easy 750cal or so extra as well. Oatmeal was too filling for the low caloric concentration.

I am doing 700mg prop and will be switching to either 875mg enan (750 E6D) or possibly 1050mg (750 E5D), that along with drol as the daily fina shots get tiresome and its about all out anyway.

Eating so damn much makes it hard to breathe at times, and I start sweating a bit too.

Last edited:
slicli said:
its liquid arimidex which is a estrogen stopper rather then blocker

A blocker would stop it wouldn't it? :D

Arimidex is an anti-aromatase, aromatase enzymes lie in your bodyfat and convert testosterone to estrogen in the male body.

Back