Test and Acne

sust250

Hi Everyone..

I finished a test cycles(sust 250, 500mg/wk x 11 wks) well over 3 months ago, and used clomid for pct.

About 6 weeks ago i got a terrible breakout of acne concentrated to my shoulders, with a few strays on my back. The ones on my shoulders are really bad and are refusing to go away..

Anyway I wont be takin test anytime soon agin, stick to someting less androgenic next time.

Can any1 help me here, im looking on advice on what would be best to help this clear up? I dont want to take roacutana by the way..

thanks

dermatologist? thats a good idea there.... if not just search for acne on here, there are plenty of threads on it

Wash your sheets weekly, pillow cases every few days, and sleep with a clean t shit every night. This helped alot on its own, if you need to, you can get some body wash with Salicylic Acid in it

Hi Everyone..

I finished a test cycles(sust 250, 500mg/wk x 11 wks) well over 3 months ago, and used clomid for pct.

About 6 weeks ago i got a terrible breakout of acne concentrated to my shoulders, with a few strays on my back. The ones on my shoulders are really bad and are refusing to go away..

Anyway I wont be takin test anytime soon agin, stick to someting less androgenic next time.

Can any1 help me here, im looking on advice on what would be best to help this clear up? I dont want to take roacutana by the way..

thanks

I wouldn't be so quick to blame the Test.. Clomid and Nolva have caused the exact same issue w/me in my last few cycles. Test causes me little to no acne, then after PCT.. WHAM real bad breakouts on upper arms/shoulders.

thats funny wen i started my new cycle my bad acne problem went away havent got a zit yet ,last cycle is wen i did get all my zits, even on post cycle therapy (pct) it all went away once i was on again

I hear ya. ON cycle makes my face and shoulders greasy. I take AT LEAST 2 showers a day to counteract with mild soap.

I wouldn't be so quick to blame the Test.. Clomid and Nolva have caused the exact same issue w/me in my last few cycles. Test causes me little to no acne, then after PCT.. WHAM real bad breakouts on upper arms/shoulders.

another good post. I would be quicker to blame the pct...it'll go away once your body levels out. Try just using regular soap, I tried all types of acne meds, and regular old dial works the best for me.

Back